Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ricrod915 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2018, 10:41 AM
    American indian kid finds a crashed plane
    I'm looking for a movie who the main actor is an american indian kid who lives with his family on the mountains. While trying to prove his manhood finds a plane crashes with the president of USA and the kid helps him escape.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 12, 2018, 11:14 AM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old movie about plane crashed in jungle [ 1 Answers ]

A b&w movie foom maybe the 1940's,I just remember the end where the crew and passengers are trying to leave the jungle in their fixed plane,and it is as light as possible'as they threw out everything inside;however 2 people cannot go because of the plane is still overweight.An older couple stay...

American indian hallmarks [ 11 Answers ]

I have a wonderful contemporary Native American necklace. It has large cutout coyote and is heavily beaded. The hall mark is R* (a R with a star next to it.) Any ideas who the artist is? Thank you, Dana

I bought cigarettes from an indian reservation in fl can I take them to ny by plane? [ 1 Answers ]

I bought cartons of cigarettes from an indian reservation in Florida can I bring them back to n.y.c. By plane?

How to register as American Indian? [ 6 Answers ]

How do I register as a Native American Indian or is there a web site to go to? I have looked on the internet and can't seem to find the right link.

View more questions Search