Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    197807 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 05:36 AM
    I'm so disappointed!
    My friend is 20 and she's going out with a 27 year old guy,thing is I introduced her to this guy last year July and they started dating last year October and they still dating today, thing is the last time we all weren't sure if this guy really likes her cause the next minute he's calling her, the next he's not. My friend really likes this guy and now she likes him more cause all his friends keep telling her that this guy wants to have a baby with her and now guess what, last week she slept over at his house and they slept without protection,so now she thinks she's pregnant. Do you think I'm bring selfish advising her not keep the baby? Cause her parents are not financially stable and she's still not sure if this guy likes loves her. I want my friend to have a bright future, not only for her sake but also to make her parents proud. Cause I think at this moment they depend on her to make a success in life,so if she keeps this baby, then I guess it's going to take time for her to get to the top. I reaaly think this shouldn't be about what the boyfriend wants, it should be about both of them,if they both ready.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2007, 05:42 AM
    I think you should back off and mind your own business.! Plain and simple, none of what is going on has to do with you just because you introduced them together. They are both consenting adults who can make up their own mind!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disappointed again [ 1 Answers ]

I thank God for this month,last month went really fast.but I have seen my period again,bt I think I am taking it better this time around.I felt really bad when I told my husband and I saw tears cloud in his eyes, those where really painful. Going through another round of trying,bt I believe it...

So disappointed about the remedy [ 11 Answers ]

Hi every one This is a 21 years old guy . Unfortunatelly I got some hair loss since the spring began. Although I got some very bushy hair ; it is going to be a kind of mental problem for me so that it is almost leting me down and lossing myself confidence. Even I can see some parts of my head...

View more questions Search