Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angeltears315 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 01:33 AM
    What's going to happen.
    I know there are two other threads asking about the same thing but my story is different... Okay lets see here... I'm almost 18 and I just turned my mom in for meth use/dealing to get my 3 year old sister out of a bad situation... My mom blamed the drugs on me... She had been using everyday heavily and I know that if she took a follicle test she'd fail miserably because she is still using... But the problem is, I used to use too... Not around around my sister of course! But I used very little and I stopped 2 months ago... I haven't used since... I got a hair follicle done this morning... I'm scared that it will show up positive. I know what I did was wrong but those drugs were not mine and I was just wondering what are my chances of passing? I know this is a dumb question but I'm not the typical drug user and I really want to be able to see my sister so anything you can offer would really help...

So is two months enough?

Again I'm sorry for asking a really similar question.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 18, 2007, 06:18 PM
    Unfortunately the drugs will still be in your follicle. How much though depends on the amount of drugs you used. The drugs would be out of yor urine and blood by now, but they stay in the follicle until the hair is cut.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can happen next! [ 58 Answers ]

If a 20 yr old guy fingers a 15 year old girl and she lies to the cops and said she had no problem with it, what would happen?? What can she say to NOT get him in trouble... and to possibly not get her parents to find out?:confused: :(

What happen [ 2 Answers ]

what happen to the graph of the line y=3x-2 when equation is changed to y=3x+6

What will happen to me if. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old who has not been to school in about 4 months.What trouble am I in?He is very stubborn,bad tempered and will not what so ever go to school. I cry every morning trying to get him up and understand that I am in very deep trouble.I tell him I could go to jail and he says I'll get...

What can I do and What can Happen? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Massachusettes, I have never been in any kind of trouble my whole life. I am a 43 year old female. I have been on disability for 5 years do to many health problems, and I raise my child alone, father never pays support. Things have been stressful some days I am in bed for weeks...

View more questions Search