Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cbarnw Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2018, 07:55 PM
    Looking For A Horror Film
    I'm looking for a movie - possibly 80's. An old woman wears a bracelet on her wrist which summons an entity/force if she is threatened. Some villains attack and kill her. The entity/force takes revenge. The bracelet separates from her wrist. Some young people find her and pick up the bracelet. The bracelet locks itself on to the wrist of one of them. They don't know about the entity/force. Soon the entity/force starts killing people. Some of the action takes place in a museum. One man gets strangled on a ceiling fan. From then on, they try to remove the bracelet. I don't recall how the movie ends.
    Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror film [ 4 Answers ]

Horror film all I remember is a scene with a baby carriage with a pig arm hanging out of it. Maybe from the 80's

Can't remember a Film Title Horror film [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to find a title of a film from the late 1970s/1980s. The film is set on a coastal town I think in America maybe New England. There is a chance it could be Canadian. The film is a horror movie and has something to do with Native american Indians. The strongest memory of this film for...

Horror film from the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to track down a film I saw years ago, I think from the 80's. A family are driving, there's two girls and a boy. The younger girl and her brother play a trick on their sister and tie her shoe laces together when she is asleep. Something goes wrong with the car and everyone escapes before...

Horror film in 87-88 [ 4 Answers ]

I'm searching for a horror film that came out about 1987 or 88. It hit the theaters but did not get any or very little pub. The film was similar to Amityville; it was about a family that bought this house with a pond out-back, but the house was cursed by a demon or a witch that was judged back in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.