Avi files but G spot sats not valid avi
    Hi that's pretty much it ?
    In G spot is says invalid and will not render

But it is an AVI file ?

Any ideas

Appreciated
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Apr 18, 2007, 08:24 AM
    If the avi file is corrupt, you will get this message from Gspot. What happens when you try to play it? Same message right?
    Superfly999 Posts: 235, Reputation: 14

May 14, 2007, 08:23 AM
    I am a little late but I have one word for you, Codecs. A lot of videos require codecs to play because of subtitles or other things. I recommend the Combined Community Codec Pack because it has almost all the ones you will probably need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Converting powerpoint slides into avi [ 5 Answers ]

Dear Sir, Please help me how I can make an *.avi file while using the power point xp slides... whould you like to help me... In this matter... Thanks Sir I have another question whould you like to help me... The question is How I can seprate the only music without vocals. I want...

Iso (bin/cue) to avi [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently begun to download movies from various BitTorrent sites.. occasionally, one of the movies I want come as BIN or CUE files.. I can use MagicISO to covert these files back to an ISO image file, but how on earth do I convert this image file to a playable format such as AVI :confused:

.avi format player [ 4 Answers ]

Please suggest me a free multimedia player which can play .avi format files on windows98 os.

Playing .avi file problem HELP! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I've had this problem for a long time. How do you plady a .avi file?? Please help. :eek:

View more questions Search