Mar 12, 2018, 06:47 AM
    Safety recall on SRGH36R security fireplace
    Recall on SRGH36R security fireplace.
    Flare sensor is gone - is there a replacement
    Is it unsafe to use this fireplace?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 12, 2018, 07:18 AM
    They have been out of business a long time, but you may have luck with a local fireplace parts servicer near you. You did mean flame sensor not flare sensor didn't you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a security gas fireplace model SRGH36 [ 1 Answers ]

When the fire place is going a high wind can extinguish the flame and the pilot light as well.Some people have told me that the chimney placement on the roof top is the likely problem and that the fireplace would be better served if a chimney was mounted on the side of the house.Over to...

Recall recall recall please read [ 15 Answers ]

This book has some nasty errors on wiring. Many home owners use this kind of book to do wiring in there home and this is why I posted the warning. Asso see Gov web site for more info http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml09/09078.html NEWS from CPSC U.S. Consumer Product Safety...

Safety of social security deposits in a frozen bank account [ 1 Answers ]

If a credit card company has a lien on my bank account, are my social security deposits immune, or can they take that also?

Gas fireplace Security model SBGH36 [ 5 Answers ]

Hi gents Thermopile and a flame switch and a piezo igniter used on the burner assembly. The pilot is lit all the time ,but the burner does not light up . How do I measure the millivolt to make sure the thermopile is OK?? How do I check out the flame switch to make sure it is not...

Renters Rights Regarding Safety and Security [ 3 Answers ]

In the apartment complex I live in, violence has recently escalated to the point that tenants are now fearful living in the complex and the owners refuse to do anything about it. In the past 4 months, there have been over a dozen break-ins, four armed robberies, several dozen car break-ins, gas...

View more questions Search