Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EMMABEST Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 07:40 PM
    I Want To Know How To Write An Assy,help Me
    krittengirl Posts: 63, Reputation: 14

Apr 17, 2007, 08:20 PM
    First you want to decide your topic, then find several different books on your topic. One of them could be an encyclopedia. First Write out a bibliography card on each book you plan to use. I find that 3x5 cards work best. Next step is to take notes on your topic. Be sure not to copy how something is written, just write down the fact. This will keep you from plagarizing (theft by copying). Write your notes on 4x6 cards to keep them separate from your bibliography cards. Next step is to write an outline of the areas you want to cover, in the order you want to cover them. This outline should not include specific facts, just topics. Next you want to look at your facts and see where they fit into your outline. If there are parts of your outline that you have no facts for, go back at this point and specifically look for the facts you need. Once you have all your facts you are ready to write your first rough draft. Follow your outline and write using your own words. When finished you will need to read through it to make sure it flows well. Also this is the time to make spelling, punctuation, and grammatical corrections. Rewrite the rough draft and then using the same criteria check it again. If needed rewrite it again. Add on your outline to the beginning and your bibliography information to the end. Finally take a big sigh of relief because you are finished.:)

Please rate this information if you find it helpful. Thanks a lot.
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Apr 17, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Make sure that you have a catchy thesis statement to grab the readers attention.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2007, 08:56 PM
    Aggh! Don't say thesis... it still gives me cold chills...
    khan21s Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 10:30 PM
    I'm talking about that how would I write an eassy and you are saying that take out the books what the hill is thid
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2009, 01:14 AM
    Hi, khan21s!

This is the really old and now archived thread of someone else. It's not visible anymore unless people happen to go to the forum topic area where it's located.

If you have a separate question, then I would suggest that you start a new thread with your question.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write an essay for short story [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I'm a student ,soon I'll have an exam in literature fiction.I wanted to know how to write an analyse of a short story

Trying to do an essay [ 5 Answers ]

Compare two specific articles of the Magna Carta with articles or amendments found in the U.S. Constitution help me someone please.

Essay [ 2 Answers ]

How do I write an essay that is objective but is persuasive?

Essay [ 1 Answers ]

I need to write an essay to John Hopkins University... any tips to help me out?? :confused: :p :( :o :eek:

View more questions Search