Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    achristian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2018, 02:02 PM
    Contempoary movie about a stage play and the interaction behind the play with the end
    Contemporary movie about a stage play and the interaction between the actors backstage-one male actor is a lush-with the ending having the whole show run backwards
    DinoM Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2018, 03:30 PM
    Sounds like "Noises Off". Made in 1992, it is a movie version of the actual play.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated movie, characters play instruments, learn Bach Minuet G and others, play con [ 0 Answers ]

Saw animated movie few days ago that used characters in orchestra learning to play and Bach Minuet G was first choice, only played in bluegrass not classical. Need to find name of feature.

Why cant I play canasta but I can play other games [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot play games like canasta or cribbage but I can play other Yahoo games. Can you help me?

Optical drives play cds, but won't play most dvds [ 1 Answers ]

Both of my optical drives will play cds, games etc. but most of the time when I pop in a dvd, I get a message from Microsoft saying it has encountered a problem and needs to close, and the dvd will not play. The error number is 1000. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! ...

HBO stage play [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember Bus Stop with Margot Kidder. This one is around the same time and I remember a blind woman hiding a knife in her washer and then using it to stab a man ,I think in clown make-up. I would like to know the title.

View more questions Search