Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hank C Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2018, 09:41 AM
    A sears 536.887992 sno blower loses power under load.Why?
    A sears 536.887992 sno blower loses power under load. Why? Hank C [email protected]

Check out some similar questions!

94 accord loses power [ 1 Answers ]

94 honda accord looses power

Craftsman snow blower 5.5hp loses power [ 3 Answers ]

Today after 15 minutes of use, the engine revved for about 20 seconds, it then settled back to normal, however after that, when I engage the auger and try to throw snow, it loses power and barely throws the snow two to three feet. The auger is working. The machine has only been used three times. I...

Riding mower loses power under a load [ 2 Answers ]

I have a John Deere 285 that was working great one day and the next day bogged down badly when I engaged the mower deck or tried to climb a small hill. I changed the plugs, cleaned the filters, checked the fuel pump, removed and cleaned the carb, ran it without the muffler--all to no avail. I...

Fan loses power when light turned up [ 10 Answers ]

I have a Hunter ceiling fan with light. Both light & fan are controlled through a Lutron dimmer. When the fan is running and I turn the lights to high, the fan slows down to almost no movement, regardless of the fan dimmer setting. Both the fan and the light work great independently but do not work...

PC loses power [ 1 Answers ]

?? Hello, while I have been online now for 3 years, I don't know all the lingo or even how much memory etc this PC has... every once in a while, it is like I lose power , at the top of my screen is sky blue.. when my PC loses power or whatever is wrong, it fades to light blue, and then I have to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.