Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 7, 2018, 08:33 AM
    Now I see your problem! You watch too much Dufus TV Network (Run by Murdoch). Fox News is NOT news here, but an unabashed Dufus supporter like Putin has Russian TV. No wonder you sound like a Trump mouthpiece.

Maybe you should wait for FACTS so you won't be LIED to by our circus clowns. Enjoy the show.

8)
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2018, 03:10 PM
    No I don't watch Fox, waiting for facts could take a long time because all Mueller deals with is innuendo and threats as he gets his "suspects" to give evidence against themselves. I hear the Russians are going to take him on

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/201...e-indictments/
    Expert

May 7, 2018, 05:29 PM
    They have a right to a lawyer.
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2018, 05:45 PM
    And the right to be tried in the court of public opinion
    Expert

May 7, 2018, 06:25 PM
    Now you are catching on to the strategy the Dufus likes best. The last thing he wants is to be subject to the process of the law. He's much better at lying to the public, and bracing his enemies verbally.
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2018, 06:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Now you are catching on to the strategy the Dufus likes best. The last thing he wants is to be subject to the process of the law. He's much better at lying to the public, and bracing his enemies verbally.
    Well of course he doesn't want to be in court on trumped up politicalised charges. He puts a spin on every thing he says, but then doesn't every politician? We know the truth is not in them. The question is; can you discern the truth when you hear it? I don't believe anything he says until he acts and his actions can be discerned, and maybe not even then.

I think of the promises he has made

A great big wall
    A great America, again
    Repeal Obamacare
    Infurstructure
    Lower taxes

And I see what has been implemented

And it is a shadow, smoke and mirrors

But then he doesn't exactly have anyone working with him
    Expert

May 8, 2018, 06:59 AM
    The fool hasn't been charged with anything so there are NO TRUMPED up charges to address! More lies. All he has to do is sit down and answer a few questions HONESTLY, and the investigation is OVER!

We know he can't do that, and he knows it too! That's what happens when right wing loonies racists, and power hungry dumba$$s 's pick a lying, cheating, blithering idiot, dufus for a leader. He doesn't need any help because he alone could fix stuff. In addition for your information they investigated Bill, and got him for lying about a Blowjob! They investigated Hillary for years for EVERYTHING, no indictments! They investigated Russian interference for 15 months with 19 indictments and that's the one that's going on too long?

Right wing loony maroony hypocrisy, and LIES...just like YOUR hero!
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2018, 03:17 PM
    .just like YOUR hero!
    Not my hero, a blowhard like him wouldn't get anywhere here, one tried it and money didn't buy him success
    Expert

May 8, 2018, 04:25 PM
    Well your hero has withdrawn the U S from the Iran nuclear deal while his fixer lawyer dude Michael Cohen has been caught taking $500,000 from Russian oligarch billionaire Viktor Vekselberg. They got another witch!
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2018, 04:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Well your hero has withdrawn the U S from the Iran nuclear deal while his fixer lawyer dude Michael Cohen has been caught taking $500,000 from Russian oligarch billionaire Viktor Vekselberg. They got another witch!
    You know, I get it, corruption is rife where you live and your politicians, lawyers and fellow travellers are on the take, however business deals are the same the world over and the nationality of a person doesn't determine their political views. So Dump has shot Boeing and american workers in the foot, while doing no discernible good for anyone. Yes, he seems capable of incredible stupidity and doing this when he wants Kim to take him seriously shows how stupid he is. Stupid is as stupid does
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2018, 05:02 PM
    The judge is laughing about the Manafort case
    Inspector Clouseau is having a bad week .The Manaford judge called out his case and wants proof he has a mandate from the DOJ to prosecute a case unrelated to collusionThe judge knows that the Manafort indictment was more about squeezing him so he would turn state's witness against Trump. The judge wants to see Mueller's mandate from Rosenstein in writing

The Ruskies trolls he indicted called his bluff .He has no case against them except that perhaps they were blogging in their mother's basement. but Mueller wasn't content with just charging pajama boys. He went after Ruskie businesses.One of them retained a fancy Washington law firm ,and they informer him they are ready to go to trial....let the discovery begin. Mueller thought he would get away with a press conference and a victory lap around his office. So Mueller asked for a delay because (you can't make this up) the Russian government is not cooperating in serving the indictment. But if it is a matter of serving the indictment ;the lawyers are there and would gladly accept the serving .

And he keeps on stalling on the Flynn sentencing knowing that even the FBI investigators who interviewed Flynn don't think he lied.

Even worse ;now you have former Sec State JFKerry doing his own private diplomacy trying to salvage the JCPOA ;against the policy of the current Administration .One could argue it is a complete violation of the Logan Act .As you recall ,the beef against Flynn was that he ;as incoming National Security Advisor ,was having phone conversations with the Russian Ambassador to discuss policies that were counter to the emperor's . and so it goes .
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2018, 08:34 PM
    So Kangaroo courts and star chambers don't work, who knew? I'll show my ignorance and ask what happened to Grand Juries or don't they apply in political cases?
    Expert

May 9, 2018, 10:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Inspector Clouseau is having a bad week .The Manaford judge called out his case and wants proof he has a mandate from the DOJ to prosecute a case unrelated to collusionThe judge knows that the Manafort indictment was more about squeezing him so he would turn state's witness against Trump. The judge wants to see Mueller's mandate from Rosenstein in writing

The Ruskies trolls he indicted called his bluff .He has no case against them except that perhaps they were blogging in their mother's basement. but Mueller wasn't content with just charging pajama boys. He went after Ruskie businesses.One of them retained a fancy Washington law firm ,and they informer him they are ready to go to trial....let the discovery begin. Mueller thought he would get away with a press conference and a victory lap around his office. So Mueller asked for a delay because (you can't make this up) the Russian government is not cooperating in serving the indictment. But if it is a matter of serving the indictment ;the lawyers are there and would gladly accept the serving .

And he keeps on stalling on the Flynn sentencing knowing that even the FBI investigators who interviewed Flynn don't think he lied.

Even worse ;now you have former Sec State JFKerry doing his own private diplomacy trying to salvage the JCPOA ;against the policy of the current Administration .One could argue it is a complete violation of the Logan Act .As you recall ,the beef against Flynn was that he ;as incoming National Security Advisor ,was having phone conversations with the Russian Ambassador to discuss policies that were counter to the emperor's . and so it goes .
    Not only has Mueller not held ANY press conferences but has taken no victory laps either. He just takes them to court or they cooperate and get a deal, as Flynn who obviously is still singing a sweet tune since he hasn't been sentenced and maybe gets off with time served. So we will see how the other cases turn out. LOL, those Ruskies demanded a bunch of records all the way back to 1945, so that may take some time. You know how this dance goes Tom, it's up to the judge to referee and the court of public opinion means NOTHING.

That goes double for that Logan Act stuff since the Dufus already rendered it more useless than it ever was.
    Expert

May 9, 2018, 10:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    So Kangaroo courts and star chambers don't work, who knew? I'll show my ignorance and ask what happened to Grand Juries or don't they apply in political cases?
    You don't need a grand jury for every case, especially if the evidence is solid enough for a charge to be made, Mueller won't tip his hand to Russia either about how much intel he has on those indicted Ruskies Tom is fond of. They have already asked for classified information that goes back to the last world war.
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2018, 02:51 PM
    What he's done to Flynn is criminal in itself. Flynn did nothing ,but Mueller broke him financially and with threats to his family .
    While Mueller vengefully bankrupts people tied to Trump, his legal team refuses to disclose how much tax $ it's spent over the past year. The Justice Dept has refused to release his budget in the face of repeated FOIA requests .

Former Trump campaign advisor Michael Caputo is going through the same thing now thanks to this phony investigation.
    “God damn you to Hell,” Caputo told the Senate intel committee recently after he was put through the ringer by them . He was also questioned by Mueller's thugs.
    What makes Caputo ,who worked on the Trump campaign for
    less than a year in a minor role possibly complicit in, or a witness to, the bogus charge that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government to influence the 2016 presidential election? Well he made the HUUUGGGE mistake of studying Russia in school in the 1980s ,and became an admirer of Russian ballet and literature .Oh yeah ,he has a Ukrainian born wife.

Former Trump Aide Caputo Is Being Interviewed by Mueller

He has already incurred over $125,000 in legal fees defending himself from Mueller's fishing expedition . No doubt Mueller will find some inconsistency in his responses to charge him with after the many grillings he's been subject to .

As far as the Flynn case goes ,Mueller's case is in jeopardy . The judge ordered him to produce exculpatory evidence he withheld from Flynn's defense team. Mueller is stalling because he knows there is a big chance the judge is going to throw this case out of court . And as Mueller delays ,the Flynn legal bills keep piling up .
    He is leaving a wake of destroyed people behind his Inspector Javert like pursuit of Trump. Hope Hicks testified to Congress and then resigned the next day. She did nothing wrong but became concerned about her mounting legal bills . She's not alone . Over 20 White House workers ,and almost 30 campaign have been subject to Mueller's team 3rd degree interrogations . Simply stated ,these people are being punished for the "crime " of having worked for Trump in some capacity .

BTW ,the Russian troll case will be dismissed soon.
    Expert

May 9, 2018, 05:36 PM
    Caputo should have listened to his wife and stayed home, because we all know you lay with dogs you get fleas. He's lucky he could afford flea powder. $125.000 to tell the truth? Really? I got no sympathy for AT&T paying Cohen a hundred thousand smackers either.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2018, 05:48 PM
    Discussing current events with the likes of tomder55 is problematic.

To tomder as a member of the right-wing, rapidly morphing into the far right and the alt-right, words have lost their meaning. Trump himself defines "fake news" as news that treats him negatively, even though that news is demonstrably true and supported by facts. He does not associate the word "fake" with its real meaning of "untrue". This makes discussion very difficult.

The conservatives, once a bastion for the truth, have joined behind this neo-Orwellian disregard for facts in their frantic attempts to overwhelm the American body politic with a deadening ideology that is rushing full speed to the fascistic. "Truthful hyperbole" (an oxymoron if ever there was one), "alternative facts", and outright lies have become the hallmark of conservative rhetoric and all things Trump.

As an Independent, I have seen grandiose claims from both Democrats and Republicans. It is the nature of politics. But what the Republicans have achieved is far beyond anything seen previously. They have lost all credibility to the point where civil and rational discussion with them is no longer possible. To take tomder seriously and reply to him or his ilk is a "chasing after the wind" - meaningless.

To make matters even sadder, the once effective push and pull of debate that steadied the Ship of State has disappeared from public discourse. It is a harrowing time for those who love and respect truth.
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2018, 06:57 PM
    If you don't want a conversation you are free to shut up I bring links ;you bring ad hominin
    Expert

May 9, 2018, 07:27 PM
    Israel Attacked Syria an Hour After the Iran Deal Was Ended | Time

The Dufus opened up a door for his buddy Netty.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2018, 08:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    If you don't want a conversation you are free to shut up I bring links ;you bring ad hominin

You miss the point. I DO want conversation, but not with the likes of you who gets his info from the thoroughly discredited Fox News and cut and paste from the alt-right.

Ad hominem is the only approach that fits you and your kind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mueller climatrol 137-115 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Model 137-115. I came home at lunch the fan was blowing. When I set the thermostat to 70 the burners kick on and heat up and it heats the house. When the house gets to desired temperature the fans stays on, burners go off. I've changed thermostat, same thing...

Mississippi state laws on indictments for incarcerated person [ 6 Answers ]

I have a friend who was arrested in marion county , Mississippi for sales charge first offense. She has been incarcerated for nine months and still has not been indicted! How long do they have to indict her before she can be released?

Mueller Climatrol Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Furnace VR8200A 2132 model that has been in the house for over 20 years. It recently started blowing cool air. Repairmen came and oiled the motor and that did not help so they replaced the motor and the fan switch. Now the furnace tuns for one minute and turns off for 2...

Mueller Climatrol [ 4 Answers ]

I have bunch of old Units labeled: Mueller Climatrol Recessed Summner Conditioner Model 910-100 10500 BTU oer hour 230V Milwaukee WI

13 indictments and no lawyer? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok this is goinna be a kind of long story cause this has been going on for awhile now. My boyfriend went to court and was rescheduled for July. He was then picked up on May 11 2009, they said he had a warrant for his arrest for 13 indictments. He has a court date on the 18th of May and I was...

View more questions Search