Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2018, 10:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    why is lead in the water in Michigan Trump's fault ?
    You mean to say you don't think he could remove it with a Presidential Order?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2018, 05:40 AM
    The STATE of Michigan declared water in Flint safe and ended the free bottled water give away earlier this month . The EPA gave $100 million to solved the problem.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 24, 2018, 08:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    The STATE of Michigan declared water in Flint safe and ended the free bottled water give away earlier this month . The EPA gave $100 million to solved the problem.
    Would you drink it?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 24, 2018, 09:33 AM
    https://www.michigan.gov/flintwater

Will filters and water test kits continue to be available?

Yes. The state will continue to provide free water filters, replacement cartridges, and water testing kits until service line replacement is completed. Filters will continue to be available for residents who feel more comfortable using a filter until their confidence in the water quality can be re-established. Filters and residential sampling kits are available at City Hall or by contacting CORE at 810-238-6700.
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2018, 02:46 PM
    QUOTE]
    Would you drink it?
    [/QUOTE]

not without passing it through a charcoal filter .But that is how I deal with public water at home also .
    Expert

Jul 4, 2018, 05:24 AM
    Breaking News!
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-helped-trump/

Senate Intelligence committee backs finding that Russia tried to help Trump

Congress’ leading probe into the Russian meddling issue released a summary of its initial findings on Tuesday, which concluded that the “overall judgments” made by the country’s leading intelligence agencies in January 2017 “were well-supported and the tradecraft was strong.”The committee’s investigation also found “that the Russian cyber operations were more extensive than the hack of the Democratic National Committee and continued well through the 2016 election.”
    Unlike the House investigation clown circus with it's republican sycophants for the president, Nunes, Jordan, and Gowdy, the Senate was a bipartisan investigation.
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2018, 08:04 AM
    The Democrats were a short time ago skeptics of Intel assessments. Even when proof backed up the assertions they doubted the reliability of intel ;not just gathered by the hand picked investigators of political hack James Clapper ,but of the world's intel agencies evaluations . Here we have a case where there has been zero evidence submitted to the public ;yet we are asked to trust the assessment of the Intel agencies .

The report doesn't imply that the Russians influenced the outcome of the election -- only that they had ambitions to do so.
    Now let's for argument sake grant that Russia's agitprop campaign was designed to undermine Evita and help Trump win . Where is the proof of "collusion " by the Trump campaign ? I'm sorry ,but
    telling us that Clapper, Brennan and Comey said so does not convince .
    One could also ask why the investigation into Russian meddling was put on "stand down " during the fall of 2018 ?

isch: "'We've been told to stand down.' … 'I was incredulous and in disbelief. It took me a moment to process.' … Is that an accurate description of what happened?"Daniel: "That is an accurate rendering of the conversation at the staff meeting."Daniel went on to say it was "not accurate to say all activities [related to the investigation] ceased at that point," but essentially he had been told by Susan Rice to stop investigating Russian meddling at its height – more than two months before the election.
    https://www.onenewsnow.com/politics-...efit-or-obamas

Of the 2 candidates ,I can only think of one where there is proof of aiding Russia. That would be Evita's Uranium One deal with it's
    $$$$ 145 Million to the Clinton Foundation
    If one calls a few thousand spent on pathetic social media plugs interference then what would they call paying for a fake dossier to support using intel services to spy on a campaign via FISA warrants and implanting politically motivated FBI hacks into the oppositions campaign ?

BTW where did the Democrat's server go ? Convenient that it just went missing when the truth about the hacks are there for discovery.
    Expert

Jul 4, 2018, 09:30 AM
    It was fall 2016, and from your link source

[SIZE=4][COLOR=#333333]Daniel[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    : "... We shifted our focus in that September and October time frame to focus heavily on better protecting and assisting the states in better protecting the electoral infrastructure and ensuring that we had the greatest visibility as possible into what the Russians were doing and developing essentially an incident response plan for election day."
    You also forget that Slick Mitch and repub leaders refused to go along with the plan to make it public in a bipartisan way, preferring to make it a dem political stunt if Obama released the info anyway. Which is exactly what the Dufus claims now, and exactly why you are repeating his talking points yet again.

BTW where did the Democrat's server go ? Convenient that it just went missing when the truth about the hacks are there for discovery.
    That was his answer to Bartiromo's question about bringing up Russian interference in the election.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other...ump/ar-AAzuYiL

The morning host later asked Trump if he would bring up Russian interference in the election during his upcoming summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Trump ignored the question, instead saying he would like to know "why the FBI didn't take the server from the DNC," apparently referring to the unsubstantiated claim that the Democratic National Committee refused to cooperate with federal law enforcement during its investigation of its hacked server during the 2016 election.
    Of course we know his statement is just another LIE he feeds the gullibles and sycophants.

Did John Podesta deny CIA and FBI access to DNC server, as Donald Trump claims? | PolitiFact

The DNC says it cooperated with the FBI, providing information on the server through a third-party vendor.The FBI provided no comment, but then-FBI director Comey said it was an appropriate substitute.
    I don't need your computer if I download YOUR hard drive to put it in simple terms for the technologically challenged.
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2018, 02:58 PM
    Robert Mueller ,in a court filing Friday ,said that his prosecutors will not present evidence regarding Trump campaign collusion with Russia during the upcoming trial for Paul Manafort. That's because he's got nothing .
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2018, 03:49 PM
    So show trial in the best leftist traditions
    Expert

Jul 7, 2018, 06:02 PM
    Place your bets folks. Simple logic, why would he show anything about The Dufus in the Manafort trial? Manafort is NAILED as is.
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2018, 09:45 PM
    Why do you indulge this BS
    Expert

Jul 8, 2018, 05:35 AM
    It's just a discussion what's your problem?
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2018, 07:05 AM
    No problem, it is irrelevant
    Expert

Jul 8, 2018, 07:27 AM
    The next big news will come from what Michael Cohen does in the next few weeks as the noose tightens around him. Now that will be very relevant.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2018, 08:56 PM
    Speculation
    Expert

Jul 9, 2018, 05:20 AM
    Probable cause!
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2018, 09:27 AM
    Manafort is being charged with unrelated business activity years before he was briefly part of the Trump campaign. btw Manafort is being held in solitary confinement 23 hrs a day . They don't treat serial killers that badly. Could it be they don't want him involved in preparing his defense ?
    Expert

Jul 9, 2018, 01:55 PM
    I agree Manafort was an international criminal long before The Dufus hired him. CHEAP! If the Dufus can imprison little kids and teens then isolating Manafort for his own safety shouldn't bother you.
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2018, 04:28 PM
    I agree Manafort was an international criminal long before The Dufus hired him.
    https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...ussian-company

If the Dufus can imprison little kids and teens then isolating Manafort for his own safety shouldn't bother you.
    https://qz.com/1291470/photos-immigr...enter-in-2014/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mueller climatrol 137-115 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Model 137-115. I came home at lunch the fan was blowing. When I set the thermostat to 70 the burners kick on and heat up and it heats the house. When the house gets to desired temperature the fans stays on, burners go off. I've changed thermostat, same thing...

Mississippi state laws on indictments for incarcerated person [ 6 Answers ]

I have a friend who was arrested in marion county , Mississippi for sales charge first offense. She has been incarcerated for nine months and still has not been indicted! How long do they have to indict her before she can be released?

Mueller Climatrol Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Furnace VR8200A 2132 model that has been in the house for over 20 years. It recently started blowing cool air. Repairmen came and oiled the motor and that did not help so they replaced the motor and the fan switch. Now the furnace tuns for one minute and turns off for 2...

Mueller Climatrol [ 4 Answers ]

I have bunch of old Units labeled: Mueller Climatrol Recessed Summner Conditioner Model 910-100 10500 BTU oer hour 230V Milwaukee WI

13 indictments and no lawyer? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok this is goinna be a kind of long story cause this has been going on for awhile now. My boyfriend went to court and was rescheduled for July. He was then picked up on May 11 2009, they said he had a warrant for his arrest for 13 indictments. He has a court date on the 18th of May and I was...

View more questions Search