Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2018, 11:34 AM
    Total election spending: $2.4 billion. Total Russian Facebook ad buy: $100,000. Total Clinton/Trump Facebook ad buys: $81 million.

Russian Facebook ad buy in "purple states"PA: $300. MI: $832. WI: $1979 (all but $54 before primary). This effort look like a Keystone cop skit . Note everyone has stopped talking about the pile of manure called the Schiff memo.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 19, 2018, 01:02 PM
    Well you have to admit 17 kids gun slaughtered in school tends to get some headlines... for a while anyway.
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2018, 04:50 PM
    What is the Schiff memo...12 pages long ? Given the concerns the FBI had ,he could've rewritten it in an hour or 2 . He's stalling because his bluff was called . He needed the Mueller indictment diversion so the narrative could be reinvented again . We have gone from Russia hacking voting machines to Trump and Russia stealing the election to Trump obstructing justice to Trump associates being charged with unrelated issues . To Russian pajama boys sending out fake news feeds ,mostly after the election ;that few even read ,and even if they did were not influenced by them. Do you not see how they played it ? They allegedly organized anti-Hillary rallies .Then after she lost they were organizing anti-Trump rallies (yes that is in the indictment ) . The only foreign meddling I see that was significant was a former Brit spy who used Russian sources to create a fake dossier that was then used as a primary source to get FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign (Guessing the Russians were having a slightly tougher time penetrating the Trump campaign emails ).
    Expert

Feb 20, 2018, 04:18 AM
    There is a lot of stuff stirring around in the pot all right, but we won't know what's cooking until it's ready. Mueller isn't letting anybody look under the lid until he says so, and Schiff has his hands full with butt kisser Nunes, but he has cooled down his urgency for a more pragmatic approach and letting the repubs holler all they want. So let your imaginations run wild with the right wing narrative while we just enjoy the show The Dufus is putting on, as he gets hit from all sides. Even Punk Paul, and Moron Mitch have bought a bag of popcorn and are trying to keep their head down and avoid the stink of the Dufus Show.

Kids and woman hate The Dufus right now.
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2018, 08:52 AM
    Michael Moore got punked by the Ruskie snowflakes .He attended one of their fake rallies . He must be mighty pissed at his patrons .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2018, 11:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Michael Moore got punked by the Ruskie snowflakes .He attended one of their fake rallies . He must be mighty pissed at his patrons .
    Why should we care about Moore being duped, he is so far left he is up himself. This is all a smokescreen, if this is all the investigation could find, some social media sites and a few poorly attended rallies then they have wasted their time. As a witch hunt, this is a failure and they should be fired
    Expert

Feb 22, 2018, 04:35 AM
    They have uncovered criminals, and their activities so far Clete, I mean Manafort seems to be an INTERNATIONAL criminal with a high end degree of dastardly doings. I suppose that counts for nothing. Maybe you can dismiss the level of propaganda a site can help spread, but doesn't those rallies give credence to influencing a few minds? It's not like The Dufus won by a landslide. It happened on OUR soil by foreigners, trained to blend in and spread BS, and you say this is NOTHING?

That's a pretty cynical view. You sound just like The Dufus.
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2018, 05:59 PM
    I mean Manafort seems to be an INTERNATIONAL criminal with a high end degree of dastardly doings.
    Manafort may or may not have committed crimes while acting as an agent for the former Ukraine President . Let me ask you this . Why did Mueller make his indictment of Russian pajama boys public when he knew that there is zero chance of extradition ? Wouldn't it be more professional to seal the indictments on the chance that one of them may travel back to the states ?
    Maybe you can dismiss the level of propaganda a site can help spread, but doesn't those rallies give credence to influencing a few minds?
    Not at all . Everyone attending those rallies had their minds made up .There were very few undecided ;and they certainly did not attend political rallies .Trump won in the swing states because he got out his base . Evita's base was not as committed and divided because of how her campaign and the DNC shut out Bolshevik Bernie .
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2018, 09:39 PM
    It is all a circus, a smokescreen. He had to do something to show results and what has he proved? Russian interference in elections, yes, it did exist
    Expert

Feb 23, 2018, 01:03 AM
    Seems new charges have been added to Manafort and Gates for more fraud while he was working with The Dufus campaign, for no salary I might add,

Trump-Russia: New charges for Paul Manafort and Rick Gates - BBC News

Seven key takeaways from the Russian indictments - BBC News

What the post-election rallies demonstrate, however, is that the Russian efforts haven't ended. US intelligence officials, in testimony before Congress earlier this week said essentially the same thing - that the Russians, undeterred, will seek to continue to foment chaos in the days ahead, including during the 2018 US congressional midterm elections.The question, then, is what the US does - or does not do - to prepare and respond.
    And that's the point.
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2018, 04:53 AM
    Expert

Feb 23, 2018, 06:12 AM
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2018, 10:05 AM

What are the new charges?

Thursday's 32-count indictment alleges that the pair conspired to hide more than $30m (£22m) in Mr Manafort's personal income from tax officials.
    It also claims that Mr Gates concealed more than $3m of his own income.
    The money "flowed through" a $75m offshore account controlled by them, according to the indictment filed by a federal grand jury in Alexandria, Virginia.
    It is also alleged the two defendants filed tax returns to the US authorities from 2010-14 that they knew to be factually incorrect.
    Again nothing there .The period in question is 2010-2014 . Manafort only worked for the campaign for a brief period to manage the convention. He worked for the Trump campaign from 3/29 /16 through 8/19/16 . The only activity of his related to anything Russian was the change in the GOP platform . Mostly he worked the convention floor making sure Trump delegates didn't bolt to Cruz or some other compromise nominee like Kasich .
    Expert

Feb 23, 2018, 10:38 AM
    Hard to keep track of criminal activity I know.

https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2...g-white-house/

Manafort received three separate loans in December 2016 and January 2017 from Federal Savings Bank for homes in New York City, Virginia and the Hamptons.The banker, Stephen Calk, president of the Federal Savings Bank, was announced as a member of candidate Trump’s Council of Economic Advisers in August 2016.
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2018, 11:03 AM
    Funny I saw nothing about that in the reporting of his many charges . Was he charged with anything related to that loan? I thought that in the former Va Guv McDonnell case ,SCOTUS imposed higher standards for federal prosecutors who charge public officials with wrongdoing. Maybe it is only for Democrat public officials .

Hmmm where did I see a politician use influence to get a sweetheart deal on real estate ? Does the name Tony Rezko sound familiar ?How about Susan McDougal and Jim Guy Tucker ?
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2018, 04:27 PM
    ok more details : He retained former Euro-pols to take positions favorable to the Yanukovych Ukraine government .He wired $2 million to them from off shore accounts sometime around 2012 He and Gates did this to avoid registering as a foreign agent .

The indictment identifies lobbying firms Manafort was hired by as Company A and Company B . But it is widely known that the firms involved are the Podesta Group and Mercury Public Affairs .

hhmmmmm Podesta ....where have we heard that name before ?
    The Podesta Group lobbying group was founded in 1988 by brothers John Podesta and Tony Podesta

..hmmmm John Podesta ? Where have we heard of him before ? OH YEAH !!! John Podesta was chairman of Evita's campaign !!!!!! You remember him . He thought so much of email security that he used a GMail account for the campaign's communications . It was easily hacked into and some of the emails were released by WikiLeaks .You know ;the emails that said the Evita campaign was colluding with the DNC to deny Bernie Sanders a fair shot at the Democrat nomination That Podesta .

His brother Tony spent the campaign as a donation bundler for Evita .
    Tony Podesta stepped down as chairman of the group the same day the Manafort indictment came down.

Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2018, 04:57 PM
    Again nothing to see here, yes some tax defaulters got caught, did it take an expensive national investigation to do that? This is a great witch hunt and the witch is already known and found

Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Yes great movie, some one is still looking for those ruskies under the bed
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2018, 07:04 PM
    Clete this is way beyond a travesty now. The reason Mueller keeps on piling it on Manafort is that he thinks with enough pressure Manafort will flip and giver evidence against Trump. The
    reason Manafort didn't flip and give up Trump wasn't because there were only 18 indictments and he might need 32 more. The reason is because there was no Russian collusion and he's got nothing to give up.
    I'm beginning to admire Manafort . If he gets convicted he
    faces a significant risk of dying in prison of old age
    .The easy thing to do would be to give in like Gates and Flynn did.
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2018, 08:03 PM
    And it could be he is the only game in town. Mueller has to justify his existence
    Expert

Feb 24, 2018, 02:43 AM
    I have to say Mueller is certainly justifying his existence all right. It's an old fashion mob prosecution. Even if there is no collusion from The Dufus DIRECTLY there seems to be a lot from the people he hired, as well as other criminal activity, and a whole lot of lying about it.

Okay I'll bite. Why do you admire a life long international criminal who bribes bankers and commits fraud to secure money, and is in deep hock to Russian oligarchs? Bet you admired Capone and Bugsy too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yeah know what. I just want to know this [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible... for guys to actually genuinly be in love with a girl. Because I'm starting to just not believe in love anymore.

Here's one for yeah. [ 12 Answers ]

Ok, I'll keep this as short as possible. I dated this girl in high school for a very short time. Probably about a month. I really liked her. She was beautiful and really sweet. Hottest girl I ever dated. I may have even been the first guy she kissed... but not sure. The problem with her...

How do yeah [ 5 Answers ]

How do you make a dish washer into a snow plow? BUY YOUR WIFE A SHOVEL

View more questions Search