Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    exquisite Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 05:05 PM
    Should I wait for him to call/make a move after a break up
    Two months ago I broke with my boyfriend as he said I was just a passing phase for him and that he wasn't too sure if he might take it more seriously later... but till then he wanted to just have a kind of fling sort of thing with me, however I must say he was caring until I simply wrote to him and said I needed to move on. He never questioned me, nor did he call nothing... that made me restless and I kept urging him to meet me.After relentless efforts, he did meet up with me but we never talked about our relationship in depth and we hugged and kissed and I told him that for me to have sex with someone I need to be felt special... for that he needed to call/text me more often... he said he would mend that but told me not to text him but just email him. Ever since I have been writing mails to him, he does respond nicely but at his own leisure, texts me once a week... keeping it simple as to how I am and that he's busy stuff like that. I want to know what do you think he's trying to do here... should I be in touch with him or no... please advice
    lea ann Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Apr 17, 2007, 05:52 PM
    Him girl move on
    VADawg Posts: 92, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 17, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Move on. Just cut contact all together. He's not worth your time.
    kellkell Posts: 43, Reputation: 9

Apr 17, 2007, 06:11 PM
    If you are not a priority in his life why should he be a prioity in yours? Move on...
    loveandpeace Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 19, 2007, 08:55 AM
    He sounds like an !
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Apr 19, 2007, 09:01 AM
    Don't call. If he wants you he'll call. But men like that aren't worth your time. Forget him! Good Luck :)
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Apr 19, 2007, 11:22 AM
    Screw him honey! He sounds like a jerk. Just let him go. It may be hard, but it will be worth it at the end. :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 21, 2007, 08:45 AM
    Whatever your hoping for he ain't it so forget the games, and get a life without him. Stop the contact.
    Gem07 Posts: 64, Reputation: 27

Apr 21, 2007, 09:14 AM
    Your boyfriend was very honest with you when he said the relationship was a "phase," "a fling," and he sees no future. Appreciate it (although it hurts) and move on.
    Katy Ann Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 11:16 AM
    I am in the same situation almost exactly except for the fact that I moved on but now want him back again, what kind of advice would you give me? Whatever advice you would give me try to use it yourself. I have had the opportunity to move on a number of times and I start to get to the point where I don't care and then he calls, or texts, does that sound familiar. I truly love this guy but I know in my heart it's not worth it and if it's meant to be then it's meant to be whether it be now or later. It's easy to tell someone to move on but only you know what your heart wants. If your young play the field some, hang out with him once in a while but don't wait, if another opportunity comes along take it. That's what I'm doing. I know that I'm not ready for another relationship anytime and so that leaves me single just in case he straightens up and decides to want to be serious again but at the same time I am out dating and meeting new people and being a 21 year old. So just go and have fun and take one day at a time. I don't know exactly what he's trying to do but I would say that he's just trying to keep you on a string and he wants to make sure that your not going to stray away from him so he keeps in contact with you or he's scared, who knows what guys think, half the time some of them, not all, don't think.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NJ - Lease Break before Move In [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I signed 1 year lease for an apartment unit on March 10, 2007. I was suppose to move in on April 1st, but I sent a lease break notice on March 20, 2007 as my work location was changed. I have paid for April rent and looks like the until will not be rented for few months. I requested the...

Should I move on or should I wait? [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been going on for around 4 months. A couple days ago she told me that she wanted to take a break "for a while". We've always been good to each other and we always have fun together, it's not like we don't enjoy each others company. But recently things have changed a lot....

Should I make the move? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been good friends with a woman for a year now. We have seen each other quite a bit since we met but just as friends. We have done some things just her and I but also with her friends and my friends. I would have made a move much sooner but there are reasons I haven't. The biggest thing is we...

Wait or move on [ 6 Answers ]

Dear experts, This guy and I have been seeing each other for 6 months and as with any relationship, we had a few bits of drama, but never to the point of separation. However, on Friday night, I called him and he was crying because his ex girlfriend had belittled him severely in front of a...

Should I make a move? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 32 and going back to school.It's funny,cause I actually feel like I'm at high school again,cause there is this guy I really like.he is very shy and even though I'm quite outgoing and always have a laugh with just about anybody,I become really shy around him and don't know what to say or end up...

View more questions Search