Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DATA98 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2005, 04:11 AM
    Canon BJC-620 problems
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me out here. I have an old Canon BJC-620 printer... well, actually 3 of them... and all do the same thing. When I power up, it does it's little thing then beeps and the error light stays on along with the black ink light flashing and the ink light stays on. Any ideas on what I can do too fix this?? Please... :)

Thanks,
    James
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2005, 05:51 AM
    Printer flashing light
    Hi, James,
    Here is a link:

http://www.uktsupport.co.uk/canon/bj/bjc620.htm

It contains Known Issues with this printer. Scroll down to the heading of "Flashing Lights". It explains how to troubleshoot it, step by step.
    It also gives some other things to look at, when used with a scanner.

Best wishes, and good luck,
    fredg
    DATA98 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2005, 05:19 AM
    Printer problems...
    Didn't help... I can get it too print in color looks like, but when I try too print in black and white... it goes through a sheet of paper without moving the head and then when the paper is all the way out it sounds like the head is trying too print. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    James :confused:
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2005, 06:00 AM
    Printer
    Hi,
    After much more research, this printer has a belt that drives the black printer cartridge.
    The belt might be off, or it might be loose.
    You would have to check it.
    Best of luck,
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canon l600 fax [ 2 Answers ]

Has ayone got a pdf of the user manual for this fax mnachine? OR can anyone tell me how to alter our telephone number?

Canon BJC2000 not working at all [ 3 Answers ]

My computer was just repaired and Windows Me just reloaded. Printer worked perfectly fine before I received whatever virus that infected my computer. I recreated everything, downloaded the driversand set up disc for my Canon BJc2000 printer. It goes through the motion on screen as if it will...

Canon All-In-One printers [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently had a problem with a Canon MP700. Everything worked beautifuly except the scanning function. I reinstalled the drivers exactly how the instructions asked, reinstalled the scanner and usb composite device separately, reinstalled the software, tested the printer on a different...

Canon bjc 2100 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I have a canon bjc 2100 usb printer. I use a mac ibook running os 9.2.1 As far as I can tell the printer itself works. But lately when I try to print I get an error message saying that "the printer is in use or an error has occurred" (the error message is m311). I think it's my printer...

View more questions Search