Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ccbccbccbccb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2018, 04:29 PM
    Hotwater in second shower scalds when cold water is used elsewhere in the house. Just
    Hotwater in second shower scalds when cold water is used elsewhere in the house. Just bought the house, it is 26 years old
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Feb 6, 2018, 02:32 PM
    Questions...

How many handles does the offending shower valve have?

What is the name brand of the shower valve?

Back to you...

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Power shower for spanish house with only cold water tank [ 1 Answers ]

We need a shower to give hot water and good pressure for spanish house with only cold water tank on roof, its very confusing. We DO NOT have any hot water at all in the house.

Fixed no cold water in house, now no hot water in either shower. [ 4 Answers ]

Well I just recently moved into this house that is 5 years old. At first I didn't have cold water anywhere in the house. Then two days ago I didn't have water in any place of the house. The problem that I didn't have any water was the pressure switch at the well equipment was all rusted and...

No hotwater in shower but hot water in sink [ 1 Answers ]

I do not get any hot water in my shower but have hot water in the bathroom sink and kitchen sink why?

No Hotwater in Shower But Have Hotwater in my kitchen and bathroom sink. [ 1 Answers ]

The new mangers just placed a new hotwater tank in the apartmet building I live in and I get really hotwater in the kitchen and in the bathroom sink why don't I get any hotwater in my shower its just warm and sometimes it goes freezing cold when I take a shower for more than 5 minunets.

Water in shower goes cold when taps in house are being used [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I need to have a hot shower with out being interrupted as the water goes cold when my wife uses the hotwater to wash up in the kitchen the shower changes to cold water can something be done about it thank you

View more questions Search