Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 06:48 PM
    OMG, how cute are those little fluff balls? So, it looks like there were only 3. Do you have any leads on good homes for them?
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 06:52 PM
    That is them so far.
    Almost 4 weeks old now.

The only thing I'm concerned about is finding them GOOD homes now,
    With people who will be responsible and spay and neuter them...

As far as Sparkle goes... well, we fell in love with her,
    We'll have her spayed (which we were going to do anyway),
    But now we're going to keep her.
    She's a real sweetheart and she picked us... so she's a keeper...
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 06:54 PM
    No leads... I'm worried about that...
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Well, you are a true sweetheart.

Start putting up flyers in all the vet's offices in your area saying they are ready to go in a month. Usually people who go into the vets office are people who take responsibility for their animals.

Chat with the people who work in the vets offices and get friendly when you post those flyers. They will be very willing to help you out when they hear your story about the cat. Let them know you want to find people who will spay/neuter. Get the names of the people you speak with in the office. When people call you, ask which vet they use. The ones you have good feelings about, call that vets office and speak to the receptionist that you created a relationship with. Ask about the person.

You may also want to tell the callers that you would like to do a home check. People who are responsible and really want a kitten will be very open to it.
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 08:30 PM
    Ruby, thank you!
    That's what I'm going to do.
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 10:20 PM
    Update:D

All three kittens found wonderful homes because of the flyers I gave to the vet offices.
    All the homes actually came from the vet I use.

One lady contacted me because her cat had to be put down due to old age a month ago and her daughter was devastated.
    She remembered seeing the flyer and called the vet to get my information.
    Her daughter is just thrilled to have another kitty and the vet said they were excellent people and pet owner.

Another family actually contacted the vet to see if they had any cats for adoption, they didn't so they also passed on my information.
    They took the remaining 2 kittens so that they could stay together and have each other for company.

I couldn't be more pleased with the wonderful families these kittens have now thanks to the flyers and Ruby for making the suggestion:D

Sparkle is getting spayed and has become apart of our family - we just adore her...

Happy ending for everyone!

Thanks again Ruby!!
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 05:58 AM
    Akaetrue. Congrats, well done. Look at how many lives you have touched with one act of kindness. Also to rubypit who suggested the vet offices.
    tayiswaycool Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2007, 05:36 PM
    I took my cat to the vet, you can't really tell though you have to let the cat decide! I have found that out the last 2 weeks my cat was due and the kittens are still not her! Wait pateintly they will come. Feed her well :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had sex 6 or 7 days before period due date [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I just want to know if you can get pregnant 7 days before your period is due? The reason I am asking is, I am two days late for my period. All week I have had brown watery discharge then on my day of period that is meant to be due was brownish discharge. No cramping. Had mild sore breast...

Due Date.and Conception. I'm Confused! [ 1 Answers ]

November my period ended on the 7th. December my period also ended on the 7th and most of the time starts on the 4th. My period has been pretty regular for about 2 years on the same dates all the time. Once January came around I hadn’t had my period by the 9th so I took an EPT, it came out...

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search