Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MagikPoo Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Jul 24, 2004, 12:03 PM
    Lost cab files
    Hi there, I seem to have misplaced my win98se disk, and I'm in need of base5.cab to install a usb pci card, and a web cam
    Can anyone spare the file?

Send to:
    [email protected]

musacm Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2004, 08:04 AM
    Re: lost cab files
    Try
    http://www.bios-drivers.com/drivers/78/78277.htm. But you need to register first. If you can't find it there, do a search on a search engine such as Google or Yahoo. Just type base5.cab.
    MagikPoo Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Jul 27, 2004, 06:00 PM
    Re: lost cab files
    Well after crash major, and an all day retrival, one old backup an really bad network crash, and true vector, from zone alarm, locking out all possible means of internet communications.
    Thanks you for your help

Great sight musacm
    How's those prosessors, did you ever get them to work?

Magikpoo... I'll probaley see your response on your question section... OUT!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help I'm lost [ 3 Answers ]

Hi got a problem with my PC I think.the other day my PC shut down and said"dumping memory" and told me the problem was "tcpip.sys page fault in monopaged area" does any one know what that means and how I can fix it as I'm lost

Lost help files in Win XP applications [ 3 Answers ]

After installing SP2 lost XP Office applications help pages. Accessing help when in Excel or Word etc gives left hand pane with contents/index but right hand pane gives error message "Action Cancelled- Internet Explorer could not link web page..." etc etc. All files in Office\1033 folder seem OK...

Unwanted backup(?) files/"ghost" files [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have been getting these strange files that activate when I open Microsoft word documents. They are like shadow files. And also they appear in My Photo section too. Here is some information I have copied from the property boxes of the files. I have done virus scans on these "ghost"...

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

View more questions Search