Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Apr 17, 2007, 03:03 PM
    '02 Olds. Alero BLINKER Problems!
    I'm having problems with my blinker. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. AND sometimes it will work and then stop right before I need to turn. I really didn't want to have to pay a ridiculous amount of money for someone to do something I could do myself. Any suggestions?

Ps. Yeah, I've already tried checking the "blinker fluid".. I'm not falling for that one again! :p

Thanks in advance!
    Doodles2 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 09:19 PM

Faulty hazard switch in dash will cause this. Your dealership can replace this under recall for this faulty switch.
    automd Posts: 43, Reputation: -2

Mar 10, 2010, 01:22 AM

Maybe has something to do with the failing turn signal flasher and it needs to be replaced.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Research into why 18-15 year olds want to get married. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum, and I have come here hopeing that some of you here will be able to help me with my research. I need participants to fill in an online questionnaire who are aged between 18 and 25, and are currently in a relationship that is at least a year long. The link to...

18-year-olds, physical intimacy? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a freshman in college. I found a wonderful guy about 3 months ago, and we are now going out (we made it official a month ago). We're both very spiritual, and have had many long talks about our values and interests. We've shared secrets and both respect each other very highly. This is the...

1998 Olds 88 Won't Crank Help [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I Need a little bit of help on this one. We recently (30 days ago) changed the water pump in our Olds 88 and had no issues. We haven't noticed any leaks of antifreeze, and the engine has not shown excessive heat on the dash lights, etc. Today, we were driving and noticed that the car...

1996 Eighty Eight Olds Paint Failure [ 1 Answers ]

A friend asked me to research his make and model for any known paint problems. He tells me his paint job is going to hell and would like to approach the auto maker with some facts to help him in what will most likely be a futile attempt at getting them to "fix" the problem without him coughing up...

View more questions Search