Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjb2018 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2018, 12:28 PM
    Low aching pelvic pain
    Should I be concerned? If so, what type of doctor should I see?

I am a 58 y/o female, with painful, aching lower pelvic pain. No burning or itching when voiding, however, it's hard to get the flow started. This pain does not feel like previous bladder infections I've occasional had in the past. The pain becomes worse as the day goes on, hurts to walk, sit or lay down. Only improves with sleep, but once I'm up it begins to hurt again.

I am post menopausal, post complete Hysterectomy, and post stage 2 ductal breast cancer estrogen position (2 years ago) currently taking chemo pill with low side effects, for 3 more years.

Thank you.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 7, 2018, 03:36 PM
    Definitely see a doctor, your GP or a Gynecologist would be my choices.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 7, 2018, 04:41 PM
    Ditto!
    Is there some reason why you are asking us instead of your primary care doctor? If you don't have one, please get one.

Urinary infections can go further in than the ordinary ones, and they are more dangerous than the ones that sting when you urinate.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 7, 2018, 05:09 PM
    I think I would have that checked out by a doctor because it could be many things not just one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pelvic pain and lower back pain on the left side [ 0 Answers ]

I am having pelvic pain and lower back pain on the left side? Is this any pregnancy symptom or not? Why it usually occurs

Having Pelvic pain? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having severe pelvic pain when I sit up, stand up, walk, lift a leg to get dressed, basically any type of movement. The pain is more dull when I am laying down but still hurts. Ive tried tylenol and ice packs. I had this same pain with my daughter on my left side at 6 months and when I called...

Pelvic pain [ 0 Answers ]

I've suffered from chronic pelvic pain for almost 2 yrs now. I had an ultrasound done to rule out endometreosis and everything was normal. The pain isn't in my abdoman, but more on the actual pelvic bone itself. It gets worse when my IBS flares up which is a few days before I start my period. My...

Pelvic pain back pain [ 0 Answers ]

I have my baby girl 8 month ago now I'm feeling pelvic and back pain what shod I do

Water periods and aching Back pain [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am aged 24 only the pill 5 years now. I would normally have normal periods, but in May my period was practually just water and spots of blood when I wiped. June my period last a day and was lighter than normal. I am now experience aching back pain as past 4 day what could this be.. :)

View more questions Search