Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2017, 02:05 PM
    more Russian collusion
    US to send anti-tank missiles to Ukraine - ABC News

After a year of silliness can we put that whole false narrative to rest ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 26, 2017, 05:27 PM
    What's silly is thinking that such a strategy came from The Dufus and not the generals.
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2017, 05:57 PM
    He is CIC
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 26, 2017, 06:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    He is CIC
    I agree. Sick.
    Expert

Dec 26, 2017, 07:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    He is CIC
    The DUFUS CIC. No better than a pig with lipstick. To be honest, I enjoy blistering the Dufus as much as you guys enjoyed blistering Obama. 8D Maybe MORE!

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I agree. Sick.
    Good one WG.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2017, 09:33 PM
    Dump, again?
    Expert

Dec 27, 2017, 06:40 AM
    Of course Dump again. He is the prez, commander In chief, the man with the plan, and the biggest Dufus in modern history. He surrounds himself with sycophants who repeat whatever crap he makes up, mostly mud to sling because by nature he is a BULLY, so whatever lie he spins about anything is to get what he wants.

Forgive us world, but a steady diet of this BS is hard to ignore, nor should anyone in the rest of the world, least you be caught up in confusion and distracted from his actions. Repubs put up with his antics because he can write his name and sign stuff they want into law, so what do they care what rational citizens think?

They don't, as long as they can take the money and run, and can you blame them? They waited a long time for this golden goose to be dropped into their laps and now that they have it in their greedy little hands, it's off to the bank they go. It's like the old TV show "The Outer Limits", we no longer have control of our TV sets! So as the holiday season becomes the silly season of campaign elections, we are bound to see even more lies from the ruling elites, and capitalists worshipping enablers of this great scam on the citizens than ever before, as the Con artist In Chief, perpetrates even more frenzy on his base to keep what he got, and get more.

So yes Clete it's the Dump again... and again... and yet again.
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2017, 11:44 AM
    so where is the collusion and do you really think the Generals would be sending arms to Ukraine without Trump's approval ? This whole collusion thing was always silly and becoming more so by the day.
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2017, 03:09 PM
    It is a conspiracy, designed to draw Russia into a war, the US has slowly reduced russian influence in Europe and the Ukraine is a prize, right in the underbelly of Russia
    Expert

Dec 27, 2017, 04:41 PM
    Collusion, or CONSPIRACY, is but a secondary consideration in this mess. Russian cyber interference is the main part of this investigation and Trump campaign people LYING about their Russian contacts has raised the eyebrows of EVERYBODY! It would be irresponsible of any investigating agency to ignore the facts in finding the truth to determine if laws were broken.

If you are implying that Trump, or his sycophants should not be investigated, or their actions and motivations questioned, then you ignore the facts that the people around him have been indicted and pleaded guilty in federal court already. That would be as spurious and hypocritical a the decades old investigation into the Clintons which has turned up nothing but lying about a sexual act. Parroting the right wing party line put forth by The Dufus and his sycophants does nothing to change the facts of this ongoing investigation, or possible conspiracy and obstruction by The Dufus.

In addition Trump may have approved sending certain arms to the Ukraine, but it was definitely proposed by his GENERALS, since I doubt Trump would know the deference between a strictly defensive weapon, and one designed for offense. Look Tom, the guy has a history of LIES, and taking credit for anything and everything he can.

It is a conspiracy, designed to draw Russia into a war, the US has slowly reduced russian influence in Europe and the Ukraine is a prize, right in the underbelly of Russia
    Maybe the simple explanation is to deter Russian tank from further aggressions into the Ukraine. A prize for Putin but still a sovereign nation.
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2017, 08:02 PM
    I'll tell you what, I'll admit Russian cyber influence in the US elections if you admit US cyber influence in Australian elections, Japanese elections, UK elections, Korean elections, hell, any old election at all
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2017, 07:31 AM
    then you ignore the facts that the people around him have been indicted and pleaded guilty in federal court already.
    yeah they got nailed on process crimes. lying etc Manafort and Gates for lobbyist crimes predating the Trump candidacy , Flynn for allegedly lying about a meeting with
    Sergey Kislyak and
    Papadopoulos
    pled guilty for lying about attempts to have Russian contacts meet with the Trump campaign.
    Expert

Dec 30, 2017, 08:02 AM
    They don't get sweetheart plea deals without delivering bigger fish Tom. Those plea deals only reveal crimes we know about, not all the crimes they could be charged with. More to come NO DOUBT and if Dufus wants to shut it down he better be darn careful how he goes about it and screw the rightwing noise machine telling him to fire Mueller, and purge the FBI.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happened to collusion ? [ 11 Answers ]

Does this look like collusion to you ? U.S. seizes control of Russian posts in San Francisco, D.C., New York - POLITICO

Russian movie [ 0 Answers ]

A little girl has to move after a storm and gets killed by a car at the end

Russian citizen can keep tripple citizen as bangladeshi, british and russian? [ 1 Answers ]

Russian citizen can keep duael citizen as brish and russian?

Russian Orthodox [ 3 Answers ]

Forgive me for my naïve question, but I'm trying to learn. :) Long story, but my husbands brother with his wife and children converted from Baptist to Russian Orthodox in the past year. They both were raised in a Baptist family, so it was a bit of a surprise when it all happened. Once they...

View more questions Search