Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RonnFan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2017, 05:19 PM
    Looking for name of a black/white classic movie where some prisoners tried to escape?
    Looks alike a Hollywood 50s movie. Definitely was black/white.
    Plot: Some prisoners tried to escape by digging a cavity just using some food spoons. Finally, they did the job. Although they found a way to a sewerage manhole cover within a street but they didn't escaped at that moment because they decided to return to prison for just one more night and wear some nice clothes or something like that before their escape which seems definitive.
    Unfortunately at that night one of them reported them so they failed to escape.

Check out some similar questions!

Black and white movie about a black girl being raised by a white couple [ 4 Answers ]

This is an old movie I saw a few years ago. Its about a girl who is the daughter of the black housekeeper for a wealthy faimly who also has a daughter that they are raising as sisters. The housekeepers daughter is very lite complected.

Black & White movie set in America black & white girls become friends on a beach [ 2 Answers ]

As far as I can remember, the girls become friends on a beach and the black girls mother goes to work for the white girls family. The black girl struggles with her relationship with her mother and wants to be treated like a white girl. Does anyone know what the name of this film is? And if I can...

A classic black and white movie possibly made sometime in 40s [ 3 Answers ]

I had help from Quinn F yesterday in this website. I was so chuffed. That's why I am taking my chance again. This is a kind of a light spy/double agent black and white movie made in 40s most likely in US that I saw as a kid years ago on TV. I do not remember the name of the actors or...

Its on turner classic channel its about a white mother has a black daughter [ 2 Answers ]

The mother is a famous actress and she denies her black daughter. She is ashamed of her daughter and she dies at the end.

Old black and white classic [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to remember the movie they made us watch back in junior high school... old lady lives in mansion, family comes in at one point and rips down the big huge drapes... it was based on a book we read I think... old black and white... thanks so much!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.