Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    livingalone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 11:54 AM
    Simple assult
    I have just found out my fiancé and I had a fight when drunk one night we were stressed about finaces... anyway we were fighting in public and the cops got both of us and took us to jail, I went to 8th and race in philadelphia called the round house and well my fiancé had one dui warrant here in philly and one in jersey. The judge on the monitor said can't have any contact with him... he's in cfcf.. curran-fromhold correctional facilty. I heard he will be doing 6 to 18 months for the warrants he had. I don't know about the simple assult but I'm not going to press charges it's the police who are. I was wondering how long you think he would get for that and if I can write and visit him after the sentence some people say yes some say no. Can they really keep us apart forever? Or is their a way I can see him? Oh I think we both were resisting arrest too but I just got simple assult and recklessly...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 17, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Sentence recommendations vary. I would consult with an atty about what he might get.

But no, they cannot keep you apart even while he serves his sentence. Prisoners, except in unusual circumstances, are entitled to mail and visits. Once he is released then there is nothing they can do to keep you apart.
    yoshidog Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 11:44 AM
    I was wondering the same thing my boyfriend is in for almost the same reason I feel the same way you do livingalone. I feel like I can't do anything to help him or find out any info until my court hearing next week I hope after that I can find oout what I need to know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex in jail for 32 years for aggravated assult. [ 4 Answers ]

I am hoping someone may have a good idea for me, I am at a loss. This crime occurred in Brownsville, Texas by the way. Back in 2005 my ex husband was making his way home from a bar. He was intoxicated and broke into someone's home. According to the newpaper article he attempted to fondle the woman...

Domestic assult [ 8 Answers ]

OK I'm 37 years ols never been in trouble all my life... The other night me and my boyfriend of a year and a half went out drinking and got into a fight in the middle of the street. The cops came and arrested both of us. The only thing I really remember is being shackled down at the jail. I kind of...

Simple beagle [ 1 Answers ]

Hello out there I'm new to this. I'm adopting a 7 y.o Beagle home raised the Beagle seems a overweight to me and is eating 1 cup of canidea a day plus table food. I read up on Canidea and it is high in Sodium should I wean him off it and try something new? If so what should I try

Simple qest [ 2 Answers ]

Do medical students get paid? If yes: What is the salary for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th year students?

Simple Derivation? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure if I'm simply forgetting basics here... what is dy/dx where y= x^(x*r/k) r and k are constants.

View more questions Search