Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Steve Mec Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2017, 10:28 PM
    Book Title?
    Looking for title of book about a woman working on sheep farm in New Zealand.Someone is killing the sheep, one by one.She also works with a strange and cruel man.
    ria262 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2017, 10:55 PM
    Life vs Cruelty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember book title (Childrens/YA book) [ 4 Answers ]

I read a book in the early to mid 1990s with this plot: A girl, either a pre-teen or young teen, plays some game in front of a mirror. Suddenly she can see through the mirror to another girl who looks just like her, except inside the mirror it's obviously the 18th or 19th century. Somehow the...

Need a book title... I read this book in high school [ 1 Answers ]

The book starts with the main character Renee she's in HS living in a busy city she is popular and she caught the eye of an attractive guy but her parents made a choice to move to a small town and so she and her family is now in a smal town where she has to start all over again... In the book...

Where do I find a romance book title for a book I can't remember? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book from the 90's, it has home in the title, and the main characters are helen and rafe.

Book Title Book like the Mummy (Egypt) [ 1 Answers ]

I read this book 3 years ago a lady has a bottle given to her by a grandma and a necklace and a diary she always had a desire to see Egypt there a 2 men involved (love interest) she ended up on a paddle steamer and bad men were after her and the bottle and necklace. She ended up in Egypt at these...

View more questions Search