Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    windward Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 08:08 PM
    Thank you very much!!
    I had an appointment with my lawyer. I showed her what gv70 posted... GREAT WORK!! Congatulations and THANK YOU! My lawyer said that she missed the condition for Registration With Putative Father Registry!Also she missed some of the cases which you cited.

May 2, 2007, 08:53 PM
    The court rejected my neighbor's claim.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 2, 2007, 10:29 PM
    That takes a load off.
    vlee Posts: 454, Reputation: 109

May 3, 2007, 01:20 AM
    I assume that makes you happy... I hope so anyway. I am glad to hear it.
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

May 3, 2007, 06:11 PM
    What about court reasons...

May 3, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GV70
    What about court reasons....
    Lack of standing.Stability of the family.
    krystal1973 Posts: 100, Reputation: 22

May 3, 2007, 10:55 PM
    Yeah Its not the kids fault. Get a counselor for the kids and the whole family. I wouldn't even tell the kids without the advice of a respectable counselor.
    The only thing is that the man who is claiming to be the father, would have no other reason to do so unless he had an interest in the child. This is not exactly a bad thing, although it can feel threatening at times. You and your wife need to get some help together because although it is wrong to cheat, there are obviously reasons she feels and acts the way she does, not that there is an excuse.
    I feel for you and I am sorry that this is happening to you right now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Divorce or not [ 7 Answers ]

I have been married nine years and just found out last week that my husband cheated on me with his first wife just before we were married and just after. I have had my suspicions within 6 months after we married he came down with herpes... that he never had before in the months we dates and not...

Divorce [ 4 Answers ]

My friend is going through a divorce and it's been a year and a half and still no final decree has been signed. His wife and her lawyer has done everything in their power to stall the whole process. What I mean by that is she was acusing him of committing adultry, never turned in any evidience for...

Yes/No to divorce? [ 6 Answers ]

My husband of eleven years told me he wasn't in love with me anymore. We have been separated a little over a year now. He has a girlfriend which he says is not serious. I have filed for divorce but for some reason he does not want to divorce me. He says, "he cares because he calls to see how I...

Divorce-Who does it? [ 9 Answers ]

My friend lives in Iowa, has decided to divorce his wife. They are not contesting anything, want 50/50 with their two daughters and agree on everything. The question is does he have to pay an attorney $2000 to get the divorce or can he get the necissary papers and do it himself for around $300?

View more questions Search