Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lkabbott3579 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2017, 01:15 PM
    DISA Return to work
    How long do I have to wait for my name to be removed from DISA's list?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 3, 2017, 09:56 AM
    Ask them. Which DISA do you mean? There are several.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a limitation to go back to work when your on the DISA list? [ 0 Answers ]

I failed a drug test for marijuana in 2009. I was working for another job and was called in after working there 6 months saying I was fired because of the drug failure. Its now 2017.. I am a rigger working construction and unemployment don't pay the bills.. I have a call in to DISA and have a...

DISA return to work requirements [ 0 Answers ]

Someone earlier posted a link to DISA return to work requirements but the link is not active and I haven't been able to locate the information myself. Could someone share the link and/or their experience with calling the return to work number and what happened from there? My husband failed a drug...

My employer will not let me return to work [ 3 Answers ]

I have been a teacher for 6 years, at the end of 2009 my marriage broke down resulting in a divorce, my employer is a strict Muslim and disagreed with my divorce, this has lead to constant bullying. I have had my union supporting me, I was told not to have any meetings with the headteacher without...

Return air in a/c does not work [ 1 Answers ]

My Return air vent does not work. The a/c works well but since the return is not working, it takes so long to get the house to cool. Anybi=ody have any solution pleaseeeeeee..

View more questions Search