Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hoppy123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 08:31 AM
    Hair dye disaster
    I have dyed and dyed my hair now for 3years. It all started when I used a wash in out wash out hair dye but it did not wash out. I heard that there is a stripped solution that can be done at the hairdressers, but I don't know what it is called and what effects and how much it costs. Can anyone help? :(
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 19, 2007, 05:19 PM
    Hair salons have different kinds of hair color removers. If you've used a temporary color on your hair, the hairstylist may use an oil-based remover to remove the color, which is not intended for permanent color. Beauty salons may charge different prices for their service. You should do some research to find which salon offers a reasonable price.
    roxygirl61887 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Apr 19, 2007, 09:06 PM
    I'm a stylist. Anyone can strip the hair.. but I would just try using reconditioners and try to get your hair back in shape.. you could use a clarifying shampoo to get a lot of the buildup out of you hair.. try things like that to get your hair back in shape before you go to a striper they aren't the best thing for your hair

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get rid of hair dye/keeping hair dye from fading [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have kind of a problem and no one knows what to do, especially me! I have beautiful dark dark brown hair. I don't know why, but I let someone highlight my hair blonde about 2 years ago. They turned orange, so I dyed my hair dark brown again to get my color back and I was happy. Within a...

Red hair dye disaster:( [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: Please please help I'm 17 n been dying my hair since I was about 10.. My hair is naturally a light brown colour.. I always dye it darker.. and I decided to go for a dark redy brown colour.. I did it and hated it.. so the next day put a semi dark brown on wich toned...

Dye job disaster [ 5 Answers ]

Hey! I need help, I died my hair mid brown every 6 weeks for about a year, and now my hair is black and I drastically want to reduce the colour. I tried waiting for the dye to grow out but this processs is taking a while. I heard of products such as prell and various detergents but I live in the...

Red hair dye disaster [ 2 Answers ]

I had dyed my hair for halloween 2006(BAD iDEA). The color was red. And my natural hair color was dirty blond. Now it is November 29th and on the box it said "comes out in 8-10 washes (temporary dye)" I must of took 60 showers and now my bangs are red/orange and my hair has a red tint to it! Im...

Oh my! My dye job is a disaster! HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so I used Garnier Nutrisse Cream (Almond Creme), my hair was already light brown/dark blond to begin with but I wanted to lighten it up a bit which it said it should do, well it did for my roots (2 inches) they came out almost reddy/blonde the rest is darker brown! What can I do to make my...

View more questions Search