Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vijayan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 07:43 AM
    Furniture companies
    Can anyone help in listing TOP 25 furniture companies in USA ?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2007, 08:33 AM
    Google it, this isn't something people keep track of, if this is homework Google what your looking for, I found it in 5 seconds.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2007, 12:11 AM
    I agree with the above answer. Plus it depends on what they are in the top 25 for. Profit, durability, output, quality, etc.

If it concerns quality, then I don't know if there is a way to determine the top 25 best ones. Some of the best ones may be only small outfits existing only in certain locations and it may not be possible to find them on any web search.

So, I would say that it is best to just go shopping around and compare how the furniture is constructed. I look for things to be sturdy, beautiful and not showing sloppy workmanship in any way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furniture companies [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there. I have a question about the top ten furniture companies in the USA. Does anyone know who are the top ten furnitute companies in the USA? Or does anyone know where I can find this information on the web? Thank you.

How to make my furniture look old. [ 28 Answers ]

I've just painted some furniture that I had made of pine like a set of coffee and end tables, a jelly cabinet and a bench. I put two coats of paint on and I'm thinking I should have just put one and then sanded. The paint is a water based enamel and I'm wondering what the best method is to use. ...

Anchor furniture down [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pool with a vinyl liner and would like to anchor the outdoor chairs and table furniture down. How do I do this on cement we get alt of wind and I do not want the furniture to blow into the pool with a vinyl liner?

View more questions Search