Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2017, 07:19 AM
    Frick and Frack - Trump and Kelly - Not So Comic Relief
    Sadly, General Kelly has become a clone of lying Trump. His claim that Congresswoman Wilson bragged about getting the funding for the FBI building in Miami at the building's dedication was pure hogwash. The funding had been approved BEFORE Wilson was even a member of Congress.

Wilson did not 'listen in" (i.e., eavesdrop) on the call from Trump to Sgt. Johnson's widow Myeshia. As a long-time family friend she was in the car with Mrs. Johnson and other friends when the call was placed on speakerphone. The widow herself and the others in the car have all verified Rep. Wilson's account.

Trump lied (as usual), and Kelly lied in defense of his boss.

We should all be grateful that Trump did not say to the widow, "I like soldiers who are NOT ambushed".

Some other choice quotes from our narcissist-in-chief:

“No one is more conservative than me.”

“No one is stronger on the Second Amendment than me.”

“No one respects women more than me. No one reads the Bible more than me.”

“There’s nobody more pro-Israel than I am.”

“There’s nobody that’s done so much for equality as I have.”

“There’s nobody who feels more strongly about women’s health issues.”

“Nobody knows more about taxes than me, maybe in the history of the world.”

“I have studied the Iran deal in great detail, greater by far than anyone else.”

“Nobody’s ever been more successful than me.”

“Nobody knows banking better than I do.”

“Nobody knows more about debt than I do.”

“Nobody’s bigger or better at the military I am.”

“I am the least racist person you’ll ever meet.”

“Nobody knows the system better than me.”

“Nobody knows politicians better than me.”

“Nobody builds better walls than me.”

“Nobody knows more about trade than me.”

“There is nobody more against Obamacare than me.”

“Nobody is better on humility than me.”

“I can be more presidential than anybody. I would say more presidential, and I’ve said this a couple of times, more presidential other than the great Abe Lincoln.”

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault"

"I don't have to be told — you know, I'm, like, a smart person. I don't have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years."

"I am the least racist person you'll ever meet."

"Nobody knows banking better than I do."

"Nobody's bigger or better at the military I am."

"I will be so good at the military your head will spin."
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2017, 02:16 PM

"I will be so good at the military your head will spin."
    Well he got that one right, my head is spinning. Only a moron believes he is jack of all trades, but in fact he is master of none, he just doesn't know how to spell none and thinks it is no one
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2017, 04:15 PM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yc8bKAeetQ
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2017, 04:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post

More to the point.............

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/20/u...=top-news&_r=0
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2017, 04:09 AM
    'racism 'the last resort argument when lefties are proven wrong.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 21, 2017, 06:42 AM
    It worked! The Dufus has again changed the conversation from what happened in Niger to our soldiers to what he is doing. That was the question asked that he has no answer for so he leads us down this false rabbit hole.

Kelly was doing a fine moving job until he started defending his boss with slander and attacks that have been proven to be false. A four star general is now a political shill for a lying moron is what's stunning to me.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2017, 11:45 AM
    Good god the left can't get any more insane than they are right now...And they actually BELIEVED Hildebeast knew her own butt from a hole in the ground, or OWEbummer, knew anything about anything.
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2017, 12:20 PM
    1. A four star general is now a political shill for a lying moron is what's stunning to me.
    I just don't understand why he would waste his time debating that clown hat.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 21, 2017, 12:22 PM
    @Smoothy

LOL, here we go with that again. That all you got? I can't blame you, since YOUR hero and his suc-o-phants have got NO achievements thus far, and little hope of getting any that works for the country. Must be harder than Obama made it look this governing stuff. Maybe you should tell your homies Mitch and Paul to put something on the Dufus's desk so he can at least look presidential in a photo.

On that subject, I would love to see the look on your face when you find the repubs have been screwed by their own AGAIN! BUSH 2.2... different Dufus but with far more disastrous result for us all.

I just don't understand why he would waste his time debating that clown hat.
    He couldn't admit he didn't have FACTS about what happened to the fallen soldiers could he? Heavan forbid he may have caused it when he threw Chad, a valuable ally in the fight against terrorism in the region, under the bus by adding them to a travel ban list. Not only did they contribute trained troops but their is a base their from many other allies...even if they do have an unscrupulous dictator.

https://www.thenation.com/article/wh...terested-chad/

We won't even get into the geopolitics involving Exxon...YET.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whose Mike Collins, he wears a balaclava and he helped Peter Kay on comic relief [ 0 Answers ]

Yeah so I saw a guy called Mike Collins on comic relief, he wears a balaclava and he was helping Peter Kay with is sit down challenge. 1st of all I thought it was Kavyan Novak of face and fonejacker but his skin tones to light. So whose Mike Collins the balaclava wearer.

Kelly stories new. [ 26 Answers ]

Hello my name is kelly and I'm in 7th grade.I am going 2 talk to you stories what happen every day .except if I can't get online. Characters Marah: a new girl I met. :black hair brown/blackish eyes. Hailey: a girl I hate :blond hair blue eyes...

Kelly family [ 6 Answers ]

Tell me anything about the kelly family

View more questions Search