Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arnoldziffel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2017, 10:29 AM
    Bathroom faucet water flow and handle position
    I am considering buying a Kohler K-10579 bathroom faucet. Pictures of the faucet online all show the faucet with the handles in the up position, and I assume that is the off position. So my question is, in a faucet of this type, can the handles be configured to be OFF when they are down, and ON when they are up? Thanks!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2017, 12:39 PM
    Would depend on how the cartridges are configured. Some Delta cartridges can be swapped so the handles do change position from the supplied version. Unfortunately, you may have to buy it before trying a conversion. You can try calling Kohler. This model is a bit strange looking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I fix a single faucet handle to correct position? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a single handle faucet that pours hot water when turned towards the cold position and turns cold when pointed towards the hot position. How can I correct this problem?

Water flow great in all faucet except bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

A few days ago the water in the mastered room bathroom went from freely flow fast to a slow dribble, after it had previously been running fine. The sink faucet made a noise like slurp,then no longer ran fully. Both hot and cold, turn fully on flow low to dribble. Also, not sure if it matters, but...

Hot water handle on double handle disc faucet from Ikea get loose after use, help? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a small drip from the hot water side of my ikea faucet. Replaced disc which helped a bit but still small drip (like once every 4 minutes). The hot water handle loosens quickly after just a little use, and this seems like part of the probem. Any ideas for keeping tightened?

Handle is in off position, but water still flows [ 0 Answers ]

My hot water bathroom faucet was leaking. I replaced the seal/spring and valve. The handle moves on and off, but when in the off position, the water is still flowing. This is a Delta two-handle bathroom faucet

Peerless two handle faucet low water flow [ 0 Answers ]

The peerless faucet at my rental has low flow. Took off the aerator and cleaned a bunch of stuff out but then when I turned on the water again it was worse. I took the top off the faucet but do ont know how to open it up.

View more questions Search