Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nessab87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2017, 04:37 PM
    What can I do after my attorney dropped the case for my personal injury accident
    I was involved in a accident where my car was totaled , there is no witnesses no cameras what can I do ,I was also hospitalized for three days .
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 8, 2017, 06:12 PM
    Find another attorney, but most likely they did not see much chance of winning, and not enough money to win, They often work for a percentage, so if they are only looking at a couple thousand for them, and almost no chance of winning and doubtful to settle. You were lucky they even took the case.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2017, 06:41 PM
    No fault state? With injury and no police report? Insurance? Other person have insurance?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Personal Injury Claim - Car Accident [ 17 Answers ]

My wife nudged the car ahead of her at an intersection. It didn't leave a mark on either car -not a scratch- but a passeger in the front car claimed personal injury. The police came and reported no damage.Now I am being sued in a 'statement of claim' for a million. She claims her spine was injured...

Is there a time limit to sue in a personal injury case? [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a time limit to sue in a personal injury or negligence case?. to file an insurance claim?

Personal injury [ 2 Answers ]

I was in an accident in March 2008. I was rear ended by a drunk driver. I was stopped in a turn lane waiting for the light to turn when the drunk driver rear ended me. I called 911 and they told me to just sit there so he couldn't leave. I sat in my car waiting on the police and was talking to my...

Car accident with neck injury [ 2 Answers ]

I was in a car accident with a logging truck a little over two years ago and still have significant pain in my neck and shoulders as well as two slipped disk in my neck. It has affected me both physically and mentally and has changed my life. I live in Washington state and was told that 3 years is...

View more questions Search