Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bleubird Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2017, 06:14 PM
    Is there anything I can do about my P.o making change my doctors app. Just
    He's telling I have to change my doctors app from 10 to a different instead of going
    To it! I should just go to the other appointment at 10 instead!! I have seizers and
    M.S I also have air pockets in my brain. And lately I've been getting dizzy and he wants me to miss my doctors appiontment . Now they tell my as soon as I walked in doors I looked liked I was meth out
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 7, 2017, 05:52 AM
    Is he telling you to go on a different day ?
    Why, is that the day of your appointment with him?

If you have an appointment with him, if you miss it, you go back to jail. So no good doctor visits from jail

Sounds like there are other issues with the PO , so what has been really happening

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do female doctors earn signficantly less than male doctors? [ 2 Answers ]

What are the reasons for this difference? What evidence would support that part of the difference is due to bias/discrimination?

How's 'Hope and Change' making itself known? [ 8 Answers ]

"The White House trying to dictate who's a news organization. Democrats out to gut a business group. Obama media allies damning Americans as racist, unpatriotic and treasonous. Is this the America Obama promised when he campaigned to end the cynical and divisive politics of the past?" see "Excuses...

Making adjusting entries for a change in interest rates [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I am trying to determine the correct adjusting entries to be made when interest rates change. Thank you, Julie

What do I do if Workers comp doctors are prematurely making me go back to work. [ 2 Answers ]

About 5 months ago while I was working I cut approx a 1/2 inch Off two separate fingers right about where the arch of my cueticals were and my nails had begun. My fingers got grounded off by an electric plainer power tool. Luckly for me since that this happened while I was at work I was covered by...

View more questions Search