Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    0721234548 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 03:37 AM
    Immigration law
    I am a South African Citize> I was born illigitamate under the apartheid laws in 1968. My father was portuguese. I have married, but my son would be travelling to Northern Ireland for a week. I would like to knoe as my dad did not register me in Portugal can I obtain a portuguese passport for my son based on the fact that his grandfather was from portugal:)
    john travolta fernandes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 12:57 PM
    Hi, my father is a portuguese national and my mom is indian national I want to apply for portuguese passport .what is the procedure
    emerald42596 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 02:21 PM
    I am on H1B visa and I am planning to bring in my 3 children here in the states. THey have a long time nanny in the Philippines. What are the necessary steps that I should be taking to bring them in here?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration law [ 1 Answers ]

My sister is recently (6 months) married to a guy from Ireland. He recently became very distant and told her he wanted a divorce. She is heart broken and dealing with severe anxiety as a result and thought, from what he told her that he wanted to work to make their marriage work... he has been...

Immigration Law [ 3 Answers ]

If you recently married a immigrant. What is the law on going out of state for honey moon?

Immigration Law [ 3 Answers ]

If Someone Is An Illegal Immigrant And Then Decides That They Want To Return Back To Their Native Country, What Complications May Arrise... at The Airport, Customs, Etc...

View more questions Search