Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shine54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2017, 01:04 PM
    Discount Code of Lernsys Academy
    Hi, I am looking for the discount code of Lernsys academy that is used to apply for the purchase. Can anyone help me to get the code, please?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2017, 05:11 PM
    Try Google yet?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 21, 2017, 06:07 PM
    I will agree, I took the title of this post and did a Google search and found dozen of pages, not sure if they are valid, up to date and so on, but there were there.
    Tony1975 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2017, 03:15 AM
    Yes, definitely I too found it on Google but not sure still it works. It's supposed to be 40% off. You may give a try CLASSTART40.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 22, 2017, 06:02 AM
    I am sure they have a contact number and tech support for you to avail yourself of. Try them if you are having difficulty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Discount allowed / Discount received [ 12 Answers ]

My understanding of these two accounts are: Discount allowed is affected when the company offers a discount to a customer and it is netted against sales... thus listed in the chart of accounts as an income account. Discount received is affected when a vendor offers a discount on purchases and...

Compare comerical diving academy and divers academy international [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know compare comerical diving academy and divers academy international

The Academy [ 6 Answers ]

I applied for the Coast Guard and Naval academy about a month ago and have submitted everything that I needed to. Does anyone have any idea how long it will take to get a letter that says if I got in or not? I'm probably the most unpatient person in the world, but I'm just so excited!! :)

View more questions Search