Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerry jones 1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2017, 08:07 AM
    What is error code 5ru cll mean on my Kenmore Elite dryer?
    I'm trying to find out what 5rucll error code is. Is it something major or can I fix it myself?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2017, 02:30 PM
    https://www.searspartsdirect.com/dry...ror-codes.html.
    The code you show doesn't appear in the listing. You might want to check it again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite 3 electric dryer error code E1 [ 1 Answers ]

Dryer won't start when you hit the start button. I replaced thermistor, and thermal fuse. Getting error code E1. No humming noise... just one beep when the start button is pushed and then nothing happens. What can I start with replacing next? Model number is 110.82826102. I had repair man...

Hi. We have a Kenmore Elite dryer that has just started flashing an 'AF' error code? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi. We have a Kenmore Elite dryer that has just started flashing an 'AF' error code? As a result the unit just got extremely hot. Can anyone give me some insight into what the 'AF' code means and any ways to fix the problem? Thx

Kenmore Elite Oasis dryer F 40 error code [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore Elite Oasis electric clothes dryer stopped mid cycle with the error code "F 40" flahsing. Have unplugged machine and tried several times with no luck - any suggestions?

Kenmore Elite Dryer Error code E1? [ 0 Answers ]

The error code I am getting is E1. This code isn't in the manual and I cannot figure out why my dryer quits at will (usually before the clothes are dry). Does anyone have any advice for me?:eek:

View more questions Search