Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigairblair Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 12:05 AM
    Old animated movie
    Help me find old movie, there was an old animated kids movie that started in real life, it was a little boy who left a party at this big castle and goes down to the river on the grounds and ends up falling in and then becomes animated fish and goes on advture with a friend fish... what movie is this
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Apr 17, 2007, 12:45 AM
    Could you give us any more information about this film? Like how old it is, or any more of the plot? Is it an American film?

Thanks
    debriki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 07:22 PM
    I believe the movie you're looking for is called the Water Babies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated kids movie help [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: There's this one movie, it was kind of like The Rats of NIMH, but about these animals that have been gassed out of their homes with poison, they escape, except for a little badger girl, who gets sick, so her friends go on this adventure to get the cure. I remember this one part, where...

Animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

I;m looking for a cartoon movie it might be a short film. I can't remember the title or much about the plot. It has something to do with a boy who goes into a garden or a greenhouse and he makes friends with someone maybe a fairy. I saw the movie before 1995 and it could be made in any time before...

Looking for two movie titles! Old animated ones [ 4 Answers ]

All I remember about one of them is that there is this mother dog that has a puppy. And I think their owners move out and leave them in the house and there is a fire in the house and the mom dog dies. Then the puppy leaves and at some point I remember he meets this old homeless man under a bridge...

Animated movie title? [ 1 Answers ]

Animated movie title? 1970-1989? I remember few things about this movie. The bit that haunts my dreams and has caused me to pose this question is when a presumably evil wizard or magician turns the town folk into block people and they all start marching out of town to stack themselves into a...

Animated movie about dogs [ 3 Answers ]

I am at a loss for this movie title. It was either in the late 80's or early 90's. It was animated, involved dogs, some of which were in the pound. There was a scene I remember where a girl and a dog were flying??? One of the dogs name was Tiffy or Tippy. Help me please!!!:o

View more questions Search