Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmohanna Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2017, 07:52 PM
    Kenmore Elite Dishwasher issue
    The green light does not come on at the end of the cycle . I am not sure the cycle is complete . It's model 665.1281 . Is there a way to reset the control board ? The dishwasher is only 3 years old

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher [ 0 Answers ]

The washer runs through the cycles, goes to drain and when finished draining stops and the clean light blinks 8 times pauses blinks once and then repeats until the door is open and restarted.

Kenmore Elite dishwasher 655 [ 0 Answers ]

We have started experiencing a problem with our Kenmore Elite 655.15982 dishwasher. Each time we close the door, NoHeatDry/Lock lid would go on immediately. If you touch it, then LockOn lid would go on. Then no other buttons would respond. And often both NoHeatDry and LockOn indicators would be...

Kenmore Elite 665 dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

Quick Rinse button flashing

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore elite Dishwasher, How do I reset the control panel? I hit the start button and I get a 9 second countdown in the display timer then the dishwasher turns off.

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore Elite Dishwasher leaves a gritty residue in the bottoms of glasses, on cups, dishes, etc. It must be ground up food, but it's there even if I rinse the dishes. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.