Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2017, 01:15 PM
    What happened to collusion ?
    Does this look like collusion to you ?
    U.S. seizes control of Russian posts in San Francisco, D.C., New York - POLITICO
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 4, 2017, 03:18 PM
    Looks like typical tit-for tat. You close my embassy, I close yours, and so on. The investigations of Trump and his sycophants go on.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2017, 04:42 PM
    Another storm in a teacup, but the US should stop behaving like a petulant child
    Expert

Sep 4, 2017, 06:13 PM
    I didn't know you were a Kim sympathizer.
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2017, 07:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I didn't know you were a Kim sympathizer.
    I'm not a Kim sympathizer, nor am I a US sympathizer. This is a crisis of the US making, surely 60 years is sufficient time to develop a treaty and move from confrontation to normality, however the US doesn't seem to be able to get past being the bully on the block. There has been a great dearth of leadership in the US, probably no one since Reagan has had the measure of what is needed.

Trump relies on bully tactics, shouting at Kim and gunboat diplomacy. He has no measure of the asiatic mind. Kim cannot be seen to be weak, but Trump can negotiate from a position of strength if he could just get his ego out of the way. The great deal maker should be able to do this deal
    Expert

Sep 5, 2017, 05:06 AM
    It would seem that way Clete, but the fear of Kim and his nuclear program is not his missiles necessarily, but proliferation of the technology to even more rogues actors or nations that are open to dealing with terrorists. China can stop that threat and insure global nuclear security (And free trade!) by direct contact with Kim, but that may take a willingness for many nations to stop trading with China as long as they are unwilling to rein their wild dog in.

I guess you didn't know the dirt you sell to China fuels NK did you? Of course you know! So that makes you a NK sympathizer, as well as any and all Chinese trade partners. So until China gets off it's a$$ and takes responsibility for it's dog then isolating ourselves is the least of your problems.

Now I am not agreeing with the way we are handling this situation, Trump's tough talk is scary, but given the fool in NK has a new toy he says, with an H bomb, and Russia entering the fray, many nations in the region are quaking in their boots. Whose the real bully here Clete?
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2017, 06:00 AM
    Hi Tal, I'm unaware if there are restrictions in our sales agreements as to where end product is on sold, but please stop dog whistling. Of course Kim is a bully, but he is a very small one compared to Trump. Somewhere along the way Kim learned you have to shout to be heard. It's sort of like quelling the mob by firing a shotgun in the air, problem is you don't know if some dlckhead in the crowd has an AK47
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2017, 06:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Does this look like collusion to you ?
    Hello tom:

Nahhh... But, who needs collusion when you've got obstruction of justice?? Look.. Trump ADMITTED it on national TV, and Mueller noticed.

Besides, I don't think this pinprick means the orangeman has come to his senses.. No, it's a DIVERSION.. He's saying LOOK at this shiny object.. Don't buy it..

Putin wants this country, and Trump is working hard to hand it to him.

excon
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2017, 01:54 PM
    lol obstruction of justice .......as I mentioned ;the more facts get revealed ,the more it is clear that Comey was playing the J Edgar Hoover card with Evita. All the Presidents were afraid of him Both Kennedy and Truman considered firing him ;but concluded the political cost was too great . I'm sure this is the same situation Comey and Mueller built a mini Gestapo in the last decade . Trump's firing him challenged their power base. He is paying the political cost ;an coup attempt .
    Expert

Sep 5, 2017, 02:55 PM
    You keep making this about Comey, it's not, its about Dufus, and the way he does things, and the things he has done. Wingers like his show, but most Americans would change the channel... if they could. The pendulum will swing back on him too!
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2017, 01:51 PM

1. The pendulum will swing back on him too!
    It already has . Did you see the love fest between him and the Schmuckster ? herr Donald was always a closet Dem.
    Expert

Sep 6, 2017, 02:49 PM
    Mitch and Paul ain't happy that's for sure. They may have to earn their pay for a change.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hey Something New happened tell me what does this mean [ 3 Answers ]

MOST of the people I that have seen this girl around me say that she was interested because she came to see unnannounced and flirt with me like tease me about certain stuff, I kind of saw this and asked her out the first two times she agreed , I asked if she was sure , she said yes . But due to her...

What can be done after so much has happened with us? [ 1 Answers ]

Moved to its own thread/edited Hey, I cheated on my boyfriend but I would not exactly call it cheating because I was threatened to do all that. I know it sounds stupid but before we were dating I sexted with this one guy who threatened me later when I was in a relationship with my boyfriend...

Should I Ask After What Happened? [ 7 Answers ]

This past weekend, my best friend cheated on his girlfriend, for the first time, with me. We didn't have sex, but we did do a lot. Don't get me wrong, I DO feel bad that he cheated on her, but he knows I have had feelings for him for a long time. I have asked him a few times over the past year if...

This Really Happened! [ 9 Answers ]

Some of you know that one of things that I do for a living is that I tune and service acoustic pianos. Last week, I went to a small town near where I live to tune a piano in a home. One of the sons let me in the door. As I normally do, I asked for a glass of water. The son came back and...

View more questions Search