Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Saipo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2017, 07:14 AM
    Can you please answer this and show the solution?
    ZEROS OF POLYNOMIAL FUNCTIONS I. MODIFIED TRUE OR FALSE DIRECTION: Write TRUE if the statement is correct. If not, change the underline word to make the statement correct. NO ERASURE OR ANY ALTERATION ON EVERY FINAL ANSWER. For number 1 – 4, refer to the illustration of synthetic division.
    _________1. The depressed polynomial is x2+4x+3. ______2. In P(x)=x3-2x2-21x-18, (x-6) is a binomial factor. ______3. The complete factorization of the function as illustrated in the synthetic division above is f(x)=(x+6)(x+3)(x+1). ______4. The zeros of the function are -6,-3,and-1. ______5. The list of possible zeros in f(x)=4x3+4x2-x-1 can be obtained using rational zero theorem. For number 6 – 7 If a polynomial function has integer coefficients, then every rational zero of the function has the form p/q, where p is the factor of the (6) constant term and q is the factor of (7) the leading coefficient term. ______________________6.
    _
    ________________________7.
    II. COMPUTATION DIRECTION: Do as directed. SHOW YOUR SOLUTION. NO SOLUTION, NO SCORE! NO ERASURE OR ANY ALTERATION OF THE FINAL ANSWER.
    a. Find zeros of polynomial functions.
    a.1 f(x)=x^3-6x^2-13x+42

_____________________8. List of possible zeros

______________________9. Complete Factorization

______________________10. Zeros PLEASE SHOW ME THE SOLUTION :( AS
    THE DIRECTION SAID SO

a.2 f(x)=x^4+x^3-15x^2+23x-10

______________________11. List of possible zeros

______________________12. Complete Factorization

______________________13. Zeros

a.3 f(x)=2x^3+5x^2-8x-10

______________________14. List of possible zeros

______________________15. Complete Factorization
    ______________________16. Zeros
    b. ERROR ANALYSIS. Doug and Mika are listing all of the possible rational zeros for f(x)=〖4x〗4+〖8x〗5+10x2+3x+16 . Is either of them correct? Explain your reasoning.
    http://imageshack.com/a/img922/8384/I2Vfxy.jpg > FOR THE PICTURE
    ___________________________17 – 18. Explanation
    c. PROBLEM SOLVING (OPTIONAL) 5 PTS. http://imageshack.com/a/img924/8422/UgaQNM.jpg Please tell me how you did it on problem solving :)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 4, 2017, 07:18 AM
    What do YOU think?
    While we're happy to help we will not do all the work for you.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2017, 06:49 PM
    1. "Explain your reasoning".
    2. So you expect us to do this for you? And you get the credit?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2017, 07:18 AM
    42, unless it's a full moon... then the answer is Hippopotamus.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to answer a girl. N want to show her the right path [ 2 Answers ]

Its like when I asked her to u believe in allah or any other god.. She was lke if I CN feel it touch it.. Then only I can believe that thng!! What should I answer her.. And whiling to show her the right path. Help me sir

A coin weighs 4.3425 g and is dissolved in 250 mL solution (solution A). Solution D I [ 0 Answers ]

A coin weighs 4.3425 g and is dissolved in 250 mL solution (solution A). Solution D is analysed at 2.39 ppm. What is the concentration of solution B in mgL-1 to 3 significant figures? Answer

How can I show her that I still like her? (Girls please answer)? [ 3 Answers ]

The last time I saw her she didn't have a boyfriend and told me she dosen't know me that much and said, "if we can still be friends." That was last year. I decided to go visit her at my old high school and I saw her holding hands with someone. I didn't talk to her that much or tell her how I still...

Show me the ANSWER! [ 15 Answers ]

Here's a good one... I was at the Verizon Corporate Store the other day and I heard this song with the chorus line saying "show me along" or "show me the love". It is driving me crazy I haven't heard it since. I know it is considered a rock or pop or something of the like but no clue on the artist...

View more questions Search