Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    accounting403 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2017, 10:47 PM
    A/R, A/P Problem solving and Communication Question
    Company A has hit a bit of a slump in terms of its sales and collections of accounts receivable lately and as a result cash on hand is lower than normal. Company A’s production team has not slowed down as a large order from Company B’s is scheduled to ship next week. This has lead to some aging accounts payable balances and suppliers are expecting payment soon. A key ingredients supplier is threatening to hold a much needed shipment that, if not received, will impact the ability to fill the order from Company B. Company B’s payment terms are very short and once the order is shipped payment is generally received within a week.

How you would approach this situation to ensure the ingredients shipment is not held back, the Company B’s order is fulfilled, and all other suppliers remain happy despite their aging accounts payable balances.

Thank you!
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2017, 08:47 PM
    I'm sure you have heard of banking arrangements, it is customary to have a relationship with bankers to provide short term finance. A review of credit policy is also suggested. I would also sack the academic copywriter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Communication problem [ 2 Answers ]

Communication it's really difficult for me because of some communication I should have with different kind of people and can't be passion sometimes . That's the problem?!

Starting Problem due to communication [ 1 Answers ]

I become a friend of a girl on Facebook. We were chatting from last six months. And two months back we have exchanged our phone numbers. We are talking to each other on regular basis. Some times due to my possessive behavior, I involved in some debates with her. But at the end we resolve it. We...

Communication question [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have been with my current boyfriend for almost six months and Im really happy. Things have been going really well. His friends have said that they have never seen him before like this with a girl, that we are so good together and that they have never seen him this happy with anyone. ...

Problem needs solving [ 2 Answers ]

I have not heard from my eldest son in two years not a phone call, letter, email or text message. I have tried numerous times to get in contact with him without a reply. This year he is turning 21 and his brother has asked if I could contribute to his brother's birthday gift. I have texted message...

Communication problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have two questions.Pls help me 1)I want to improve my spoken english .I don't have the time to go to classes.Can I improve by reading books.which is best for this purpose? 2)When there is social gathering 8-10 people I scared to speak and don't find any word to speak.Infact I got bored and...

View more questions Search