Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bamck58 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2017, 12:08 PM
    Does Cook's Essentials 6 qt. pressure cooker cook on high or low for slow cooking
    Does Cook's Essentials 6 qt. Round Digital S/S pressure cooker cook on high or low when using the "Slow Cooker" function? Can't find anywhere in the manual so don't know what temperature it "slow cooks" on?

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing electric cook-top with a gas cook-top. 30 amp breaker to 15 amp? [ 3 Answers ]

I am replacing an electric cooktop with a gas cooktop. The electric cooktop is wired to a 30 amp breaker. The gas cook-top needs a 15 amp breaker. Do I need to pull the 30 amp service and run a new line from a new 15amp breaker? There is plenty of room in the panel to do this.

Why is it better to tenderize meat in a pressure cooker than in ordinary cooking pot [ 3 Answers ]

Why is it better to tenderize meat in a pressure cooker than in ordinary cooking pot

I don't know how to cook at all [ 2 Answers ]

Speghetti for two people? I have mushroom, hamburger, noodles, and sauce. I just don't know how to put it together. I cook roman and the noodles are always to soggy or to hard. Can someone help me... there's not a place for food in these topics. But I LOVE italian food

Cooks essentials digital pressure cooker [ 0 Answers ]

Does any one of one of theses ? I bought one last year from QVC and am lost instructions are very vague I have no clue how much pressure , time etc to use for any thing if some one could give me some guidelines I would deeply appreciate it Thanks so much

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.