Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chacon40 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2017, 10:38 AM
    Mater dolorosa
    Need help I have a painting of mater dolorosa from the Kendrick bellamy co Denver need to know if is worth any money
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 26, 2017, 03:56 PM
    Sorry, but that is no help at all. It would take an hour to tell you what we need to see and know, and even that might not be enough. Take it around to galleries.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2017, 05:00 PM
    Sorrowful mother. Typically a picture of the Virgin Mary grieving over Jesus. Are you sure it is a painting, most of what I read of Kendrick said "Prints?" Titian painted a Mater Dolorosa, look that up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The mater is we are Arabs [ 0 Answers ]

Hi The mater is we are Arabs, and I love someone and she love someone else and she asked me to help her to finish with the other guy

My alma mater changed its name, what about my resume? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, Has anyone ever experienced their college/university changing its official name after you graduated? I just graduated a year ago, and now it looks like my alma mater will have an entirely new name come fall of 2012. I would be thrilled if they could just issue me an updated diploma,...

Warrant mater [ 2 Answers ]

I have a warrant on a failer to apier on a court conpliens mater .well to make a long storey short I did 30 days in jail did everything they told me to do and part of my probation was to get a record from dmv that showes I don't owned a car well I sent that out never coud get that record from dmv ...

Faucets in house have warm water, except mater shower is hot [ 2 Answers ]

All of the faucets and showers in the house except the master shower only get warm, unless the master shower is running, then they get hot water. My husband says this is not a problem that can be fixed. It is driving me nuts. What could be causing this problem, and how do we go about fixing it?

View more questions Search