Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dave Skofstad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2017, 10:05 PM
    Moenn bathroom riser
    My 30 yr old mown bath rider faucet has started to drip. DIY stores don't carry that cartridge. Where do I go and how do I change it?
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Aug 25, 2017, 01:20 AM
    Hello Dave,

Moen has a life time warranty on its faucets. Give them a call. They will send you new cartridge free of charge

Milo

Call 1-800-BUY-MOEN

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suction riser [ 6 Answers ]

What are suction risers. What are their use for

ADA toilet riser [ 1 Answers ]

Is there an after-kit to extend (raise) a toilet from between the floor and the base of the toilet? We need to lift a toilet 4-5 inched and have it be stable. Not all handicapped people can use a snap on raised toilet seat. We know a man With Alzheimer who finds it impossible to pee down such...

I need a riser diagram for an under slab bathroom [ 8 Answers ]

I am a contractor with a fair amount of knowledge, but have never plumbed a bathroom in a basement. I have a 4" sewer line located in the center of my bathroom layout. The sewer line is at its lowest point in the basement near the house trap. I know I will need a 3" line for the toilet, a 2" line...

Riser clamp [ 2 Answers ]

After reading a bunch of questions and answers on this forum, I think that I need to use a riser clamp. My problem is that I have been unable to find a riser clamp at the local home improvement stores. Do "riser clamps" have a different name? Or are they relatively uncommon (i.e. not stocked...

View more questions Search