Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alicka Posts: 110, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2004, 04:48 PM
    Display monitor has turned darker than normal
    Sounds like your screens already half way out the window. I say it'd be a hardware fault matey

;D

Check out some similar questions!

Darker skin from shaving [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I am an African American male and my problem is twofold. First, the places where I shave on my face have gotten darker (discoloration)and I would like to get that skin lighter so that is matches the rest of my face. I also have some dark Spots on my nose. WHich products could help...

Trying to dy blonde hair to a darker color [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I am sick of being blonde so I am going to dye my hair dark. My brows are dark my hair is blonde is it okay to dye my hair the color of my eye brows? I am going for an emo look any advice

No Monitor Display [ 4 Answers ]

My friends PC, running W98, will no longer have a display. She has tried plugging in two other monitors with the same result... nothing. She says she may have messed up something while in safe mode. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Display not occupying entire monitor coords. [ 7 Answers ]

Am using XP and my display was compressed and is not occupying entire screen. I tried with possible resolutions but in vain. I reinstalled the software and also made the system to run in Safe mode. Found no worthness. Is this a HW or a SW problem? Please suggest an alternative. Regards, ...

Emulate a 14" display on a 17" monitor [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently changed my old 14" computer monitor to a new ViewSonic 17" (16" display) monitor. I design websites and I want to be able to emulate the *actual size* and resolution of a 14" monitor at 800x600 in my new monitor, to see what the rest of the net surfers see when viewing my pages. Is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.