Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeromenc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Cost of Debt Calculation
    Firm has a debt issue outstanding with 12 yrs to mature that is quoted at 105 percent of face value. The issue makes semiannual payments and has embedded cost of 8 percent annually. What is the company's pre tax cost of debtand what is the company's after tax cost of debt?
    Biswajit1301 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 12:51 AM

Firm has a debt issue outstanding with 12 yrs to mature that is quoted at 105 percent of face value. The issue makes semiannual payments and has embedded cost of 8 percent annually. What is the company's pre tax cost of debtand what is the company's after tax cost of debt?
    Biswajit1301 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 12:52 AM
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2009, 10:40 PM

Please start your own thread, even when it's the same question, instead of digging up old threads and tacking onto them.

Also please see the guidelines for posting homework problems:
    Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost of end. Inv. And cost of goods sold under average cost [ 1 Answers ]

It's me again! I have another question to the same problem. In case someone else responds, I'll post the problem again. June 1 inv20051000 June 12 purch.30061800 June 23 purch. 50073500 June 30 inv. I need to compute the cost of the ending inventory and the cost of goods sold using the...

Debt Equity & Cost of Capital [ 1 Answers ]

McCoy, Inc. has equity with a market value of $40 million and debt with a market value of $20 million. The cost of the debt is 6 percent semi-annually. Treasury bills that mature in one year yield 5 percent per annum, and the expected return on the market portfolio over the ...

View more questions Search