Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AwesomeAlli819 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2017, 11:50 AM
    Defunct email for my Google account.
    When I originally got my Google account, I used a backup email that has since become defunct because it was my cable internet and I moved. When I try to purchase in-app purchases for many of my apps, I can't do so because it asks for my password of my old defunct cable email. Of course I cannot change that password because I can't get into that cable email to do so. HELP please!
    I have tried creating an account and it tells me I already have an account. I tried to buy Google play bucks, but they too want my old password, which I don't even remember and wouldn't be valid anyway.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make a new Google account because I forgot my email address and my password [ 0 Answers ]

How do I make a new Google account because I forgot my email address and my password

My Ex Hacked into my email Account and changed the password and alternet email address [ 1 Answers ]

My email that was broken into was [email protected] and the alternet email address was [email protected]. My password and alternet email address was changed I think he might of even closed the account I have a lot of important contacts on that account it there any way you can reset the password...

My Ex Hacked into my email Account and changed the password and alternet email address [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any way you can reopen my account and reset my password for [email protected]

Google email account [ 3 Answers ]

Posed a question on two gmail accounts re homepage on first account, received reply from NeedKarma but cannot down load?

Google email account [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Google email account, I recently set up another account, in so doing I lost my original home page on my first account, as a result contacts,drafts, sent mail etc. are not available to me on that page. Homepage on first account now come up on second account. How do I get original page...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.