Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sanchez_13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 08:11 PM
    90s Magical Nature, Princess Movie
    Hey All,
    PLEASE help me out!
    I can barely remember this movie and the detail are a little fuzzy BUT this is what I do remember:
    -This princess stumbles upon a cottage and inside are these "nymps" or little people, magic bings, that can do magic in relation to nature:
    One can make flowers grow, One controls the wind, water etc.
    The littlest "nymph" can't control her magic and the pricess helps here.

Finally the one scene I DO remember is that at some point the prince or princess turned into stone and the little nymphs had to help undo it!

And "mother nature" was a old woman, smoking a cigarette, and tired.

I know this isn't much BUT PLEASE my roommate and I are having SLEEPLESS nights over it!
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Apr 17, 2007, 04:57 PM
    You're thinking of "Happily Ever After" (1993)
    It's kind of a spoof or sequel to Snow White, with Dwarfettes who are the Seven Dwarfs cousins. I loved this movie when I was little.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s Cartoon Movie About water Prince And Fairy Princess [ 3 Answers ]

This has been bugging me for years. It's a movie about a prince of the ocean or water and he falls in love with a fairy princess. The prince can't be in direct sunlight and the princess can't touch the water or they will die. The fairy mother is giant sized and I believe wears red. He ends up dying...

80's magical nymph cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys! I have been perterbed by this question for a very long time. Back in the early 80's, I was obsessed about a children's movie that contained a water nymph and a earth/fire nymph. The water nymph was a beautiful girl with blue, grey and purple tones, I think she lived in something...

Dinosaur movie from 90s [ 2 Answers ]

Here's another puzzle... There was a movie from 90s, maybe 80s about dinosaurs. It was a about a boy or maybe a couple of kids who some how get transpoted to a dinosaur world. The dinosaurs are like people--they talk and wear clothes and stuff. There is like a t rex who the boy...

Movie about a princess or girl on a journey [ 4 Answers ]

This is terrible, I hardly remember anything about this film. Made sometime in the1980's. I believe it is an animated film (could be a TV show series) about a beautiful girl (who might be a princess) that has long blonde hair with a golden streek in it. There is one scene I believe in a forrest...

What is this 90s sci-fi movie? [ 3 Answers ]

My friend saw a movie when she was very young and is bugging me to help her find the title. It's about a little boy who rolls down a ditch during some family picnic thing. He has an older brother. He wakes up and finds himself in some kind of institution or weird building. They perform tests on...

View more questions Search