Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saramarie_2006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 08:09 PM
    Bottom belly button
    How do I know if my bottom belly button piercing is rejecting?

Check out some similar questions!

Piercing the belly button [ 20 Answers ]

HEY ALL Well i am new here and i wanted to know can i peirce my belly button myself?? If so how?? And is it kinda like peircing the ears Thank you very much

Belly Button Piercing [ 14 Answers ]

Okay. I want to get my belly button pierced. My mom says I can get it done if I pay for it. But it costs 40 bucks and I rather not pay. My friend pierces almost every part of her body. She says the belly button is easy. I'm 14 right now and I have my ear peiced 6 times. I think I am going to...

Belly Button Piercings [ 4 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced on Friday. It has been really red and oozing a lot of puss, which I am told is normal. But today, it seems to be leaking a clear sitcky liquid, It looks like balls on the barbell are sinking into my stomach and actually creating a bigger hole. Should I take it out or...

Tetrwith large belly and sac exiting its bottom [ 2 Answers ]

I have a neon tetra that has developed a large belly over the last few weeks. Now it has a large encapsulated sac exiting from the bottom of the fish. The infected fish is also staying close to the bottom of the tank. I have had these fish for several months now without any problems. Not sure what...

Repiercing my belly button? [ 11 Answers ]

Okay so here is what happened, my parents said no to me getting my belly button pierced so I did it myself (I know stupid thing to do). It didn't get infected or anything but I took it out about 3-4 days ago. It was only in for about 6 days. Now my parents are saying that if I find a clean enough...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.