How to draw up a toilet and bathroom sink
    Need help drawing up plumbing for a sink and toilet, need riser info too
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Aug 12, 2017, 06:38 AM
    Name:  5875e4a7c38483336fafdd31062e0cb2.bmp
Views: 67
Size:  791.1 KB

Here is a diagram of a WET VENTED 1/2 bath. If wet venting is allowed in your state, this is the way to go...

Mark
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Aug 12, 2017, 12:28 PM
    You are not telling us under which Plumbing Code your location falls under
    If UPC, than UPC requires vent for each plumbing fixture. See enclosed sketch

See enclosed sketch

Milo
    Attached Images

HotDawg Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2017, 07:53 AM
    Uk or abroad?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slow drain bathroom sink and toilet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm hoping someone will be able to provide me with some more details or information regaridng a problem that I'm having. Within the past month or so my bathroom sink started to drain slowly (sometimes gurgling from the kitchen sink or toilet). Then several weeks later, my toilet started...

Toilet and bathroom sink backing up into shower. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, first off, my house was built in the 1930s. About four nights ago someone flushed about 6 or 7 nose tissues down the toilet, causing a clog. The following morning when I was taking a shower I noticed that the water was barely going down, if at all. On the same day I went to ace and bought...

Toilet bubbles when bathroom sink drains [ 1 Answers ]

Old cabin... bathroom toilet bubbles when bath or kitchen sink are draining ? I wonder why?

Bathroom sink drains, toilet and bathtub don't [ 5 Answers ]

Yesterday I heard gurgling in the toilet when the shower was on and when the bathroom sink was draining. I did a load of wash this morning and now the toilet bowl is not draing and water is backing up into the bathtub. The bathroom sink still drains. Can this be fixed with drain cleaner or...

Bathroom sink, toilet, and shower effecting on another. [ 7 Answers ]

I really have no idea what is going on. I recently had a clog in my toilet, usually its because I use a bit too much TP, but I don't remember using that much. Anyway, I plunged it out for a bit and eventually it went down. Later that day was taking a shower and heard my toilet bubbleing. Then...

View more questions Search