Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gaelicwitch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2017, 05:55 AM
    If I have had the central heating on constant and the hot water on constant and then
    Have a cottage and guests have had heating and hot water on constant and then put on the emerssion heater. Now they tell me no hot water at all.. could this have caused the problem and what should I try to do to fix?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 9, 2017, 06:31 AM
    No hot water, check your hot water system/tank. Send a qualified plumber/hot water tech. What kind of emersion heater are you talking about. Doesn't it have a separate tank? More detailed information of your systems would surely help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

constant water in radiator [ 1 Answers ]

I'm constantly putting water in my radiator and today as I was putting watter in it I noticed a silver matalic color. It looks like silver glitter. What is it? Please help.

In order to ensure constant pressure and constant flow rate of compressed air what s [ 3 Answers ]

In order to ensure constant pressure and constant flow rate of compressed air what should we put between the compressor and end user?

KW - ionic constant of water [ 1 Answers ]

When you add an acid to water, pOH changes because you have a lot of H ions which are shifting the equilibrium to the right. So why is is that when you add ethanoic acid for example you produce H and ethanoate and ethanoate may react with water to reform the acid and OH- ions? Wouldn't that...

Constant water running [ 3 Answers ]

We are renting an older house. Recently, I started hearing the humming noise in the basement. I noticed there was a small water dripping through a small leak on the water softner... I got the plumber out today and he fixed the corrosion. However I still hear the running when the house water is...

View more questions Search