Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Watsong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2017, 06:24 PM
    In ground shut off valves
    I need to replace shut off valve from my house to my barn. I know that a ball valve is probably the best to use but should I use a brass or plastic valve?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2017, 10:40 AM
    Stainless Steel. I buy the 3/4" at Harbor Freight for about $8

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shut off valves [ 1 Answers ]

How to install a shut off valve in pvc pipe. What supplies are needed?

Are all shut off water valves the same? [ 1 Answers ]

Are all shut off water valves the same? I want to change two shut off valves and the house was built on the seventies and that is the reason of my question? I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Shut off valves [ 8 Answers ]

This is my problem. I have moved into an older home and I am doing some remodeling and when I went to remove the countertop and sink in the bathroom, I found that plastic piping came through the floor and directly to the faucets. I wish to put a shut off valve on the plastic pipe after shutting...

Access to shut off valves [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there is a code in sarasota fl that says you must have access to shut off valves in your tubs and if so what is that code and where can I get a copy. Thank you[ Manny

Leaky Shut off valves [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I live in the Northeast and for the first time this past winter, I actually used the shutoff valves that lead to my outside water spigots. Now that I've turned them back on, they are leaking whenever the water line is open. I noticed they have nuts on the front... was I supposed to...

View more questions Search